Dude makes working Assassin's Creed hidden blade.

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

All I have to say is, how much?
#2 Posted by Turambar (6677 posts) -

Well god damn...

#3 Posted by Skytylz (4030 posts) -

I'd hurt myself if I had that, that's pretty cool though.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36047 posts) -

Seeing him make it work by pulling your hand away, I'm now thinking of how many would-be assassins it took in-universe to figure that part out.

#5 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

thats fucking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it doesnt look powerful and solid enough to go through a guy's neck without bending or having its base shatter, though
#6 Edited by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" thats fucking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it doesnt look powerful and solid enough to go through a guy's neck without bending or having its base shatter, though
"
Want to try it out?!?!?!?

@Video_Game_King
said:

" Seeing him make it work by pulling your hand away, I'm now thinking of how many would-be assassins it took in-universe to figure that part out. "

They do that in the game to pull out the blade. If you didn't know that.
#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36047 posts) -
@awesomeusername said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" Seeing him make it work by pulling your hand away, I'm now thinking of how many would-be assassins it took in-universe to figure that part out. "
They do that in the game to pull out the blade. If you didn't know that. "
I'm just wondering how many assassins in the game it took to figure that out. Did some young, idealistic assassin try this out first, only to find his fingers sliced off?
#8 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" @awesomeusername said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
I'm just wondering how many assassins in the game it took to figure that out. Did some young, idealistic assassin try this out first, only to find his fingers sliced off? "
No, Jesus made it but grew his finger back with his powers.
#9 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

That looks cool but crazy dangourous!

#10 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

I would pay unreasonable amounts of money for one of these.

#11 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@Slaker117: So.... my birthdays coming up.... Now you know what to get me.(;

@Dany said:
" That looks cool but crazy dangourous! "
Dangerous is my middle nickname!
#12 Posted by Mesklinite (804 posts) -

Now, just make it look like this:

#13 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

it doesn't look to sharp to do anything. i'm sure it can do some damage but i don't think it could do things like in the actual video game.

#14 Posted by 02sfraser (847 posts) -

That's awesome. So many people said it would be impossible to make one. Should sell the plastic one as a branded toy to Ubisoft.

#15 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I doubt it will be sturdy enough for real use.

#16 Posted by EuanDewar (4771 posts) -

I could never be trusted with one of those. I'd go to high five someone and forget its there.

#17 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

I want one!

#18 Edited by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@iam3green said:

" it doesn't look to sharp to do anything. i'm sure it can do some damage but i don't think it could do things like in the actual video game. "

In the description, he says it isn't a real knife. It's just painted to look real. So it's plastic.

@mesklinite said:
" Now, just make it look like this:
"
*Speechless.*
#19 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

I would so totally buy that and carry that around with me all the time. I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of pulling a knife or a mace out for self-defense. I just use my hidden blade to stab them in the face (or neck) if they try something funny. Also, the cops can't catch me with it. It's called Hidden Blade for a reason :P

#20 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@asian_pride said:
Also, the cops can't catch me with it. It's called Hidden Blade for a reason :P "
Zing!
#21 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

That's insanely awesome. I totally want to build one now. I'd always wear it. lol

#22 Posted by ajamafalous (11857 posts) -

That sure looks incredibly dangerous.

#23 Posted by swamplord666 (1757 posts) -

This man needs to give me what he has and take all my money.

#24 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

The blade is too broad, but otherwise it looks cool, sorta like what I would expect Desmond to use.

I'm just waiting for the follow up story where he takes it out in public and gets his ass arrested. lol.

#25 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -
@02sfraser said:
" That's awesome. So many people said it would be impossible to make one. Should sell the plastic one as a branded toy to Ubisoft. "
Apparently those people never encountered a retractable pen.
#26 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" The blade is too broad, but otherwise it looks cool, sorta like what I would expect Desmond to use.I'm just waiting for the follow up story where he takes it out in public and gets his ass arrested. lol. "
The blade is plastic.
#27 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -

#28 Edited by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@FlamingHobo said:

"

"
This. Wait, hobos don't have money!
#29 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Holy shit, I'd buy that.

#30 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -
@awesomeusername said:

" @MordeaniisChaos said:

" The blade is too broad, but otherwise it looks cool, sorta like what I would expect Desmond to use.I'm just waiting for the follow up story where he takes it out in public and gets his ass arrested. lol. "
The blade is plastic. "
Oh, I knew that without even reading the description.

But just like you'll get arrested if you pull out an imitation fire arm, you'll likely experience the same with an imitation blade.    
#31 Posted by wickedsc3 (1046 posts) -

Umm why not just modify a OTF switchblade??

#32 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" @awesomeusername said:

" @MordeaniisChaos said:

The blade is plastic. "
Oh, I knew that without even reading the description.But just like you'll get arrested if you pull out an imitation fire arm, you'll likely experience the same with an imitation blade.     "
Oh, okay. That's true, but just stab them in the neck!
#33 Posted by N7 (3573 posts) -

I would buy that and be "that guy" walking around like "hey guys lok what i got" and show it off until everyone is sick of it.

#34 Posted by TheHT (10904 posts) -
@N7 said:
" I would buy that and be "that guy" walking around like "hey guys lok what i got" and show it off until everyone is sick of it. "
lol become known as 'hidden blade guy' to all your friends thanks to constantly being all "guess what? *schwip* HIDDEN BLADE!!!"
#35 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

That is pretty bad ass. Now the question is, is it strong enough to penetrate skin? Meaning, is the mechanism strong enough to keep the blade out?

#36 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -
@Slaker117 said:
" I would pay unreasonable amounts of money for one of these. "
#37 Posted by N7 (3573 posts) -
@TheHT said:
" @N7 said:
" I would buy that and be "that guy" walking around like "hey guys lok what i got" and show it off until everyone is sick of it. "
lol become known as 'hidden blade guy' to all your friends thanks to constantly being all "guess what? *schwip* HIDDEN BLADE!!!" "
I could see a Keith Apicary skit off of that. lol
#38 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

That is totally rad, and probably illegal- I want one.

#39 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5117 posts) -
@awesomeusername said:

" @Video_Game_King said:

" @awesomeusername said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
I'm just wondering how many assassins in the game it took to figure that out. Did some young, idealistic assassin try this out first, only to find his fingers sliced off? "
No, Jesus made it but grew his finger back with his powers. "
Altair made it work without having to remove a finger with the aid of the piece of eden.  So just one.

"In his own time as an Assassin, Giovanni Auditore also wielded a hidden blade, albeit one that had been adapted to the change of the times. As outlined in the Codex, the revised blade had been designed by Altaïr so that the Assassins, who he intended to go undercover, could not be identified by their lack of a ring finger.
#40 Posted by Ventilaator (1501 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @awesomeusername said:

" @Video_Game_King said:

" @awesomeusername said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
No, Jesus made it but grew his finger back with his powers. "
Altair made it work without having to remove a finger with the aid of the piece of eden.  So just one.

"In his own time as an Assassin, Giovanni Auditore also wielded a hidden blade, albeit one that had been adapted to the change of the times. As outlined in the Codex, the revised blade had been designed by Altaïr so that the Assassins, who he intended to go undercover, could not be identified by their lack of a ring finger.
"
Yeah THAT was the problem with removing fingers. Never mind the needless mutilation.
#41 Edited by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

The dude who made these says he will sell a limited number if someone can recommend a machining facility that works in small quantities for a reasonable price.

Someone better damn well do that. I want one so fucking bad.

#42 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Now we are all sons of bitches...

#43 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

So many more stabbings are gonna happen now.

#44 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

I would hurt myself or someone else in like 10 minutes of getting those.

#45 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

My friend made a cheap version of a hidden blade. it was mostly cardboard from what I saw

#46 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

That is disgustingly awesome. I want one that is 100% authentic, for collector's purposes obviously .... >.>

#47 Posted by rectum_abominae (158 posts) -
@awesomeusername: This isn't impressive.  
#48 Edited by LiquidPrince (15848 posts) -
@mesklinite said:

" Now, just make it look like this:

"
Where did you get that...?
#49 Posted by IesuNoel (130 posts) -

Whoa... I want one of those... I can finally go, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!"    
#50 Posted by Vexxan (4615 posts) -

He be crazy. Looks great thou.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.