AC 1000/1000 Achievement Club

#1 Posted by Alphazero (1539 posts) -

I know I'm a giant tool for flag hunting, but I loved the Assassins Creed world just that much.

I did use assassinscreed-maps, which many would consider cheating.

Had to play through twice. Anyone else? How many play throughs?

#2 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

after playing it through once, it was hard to get back into it. hopefully the second one will be in a much different setting. i don't think i can stand listening to those fanatical sermons all over again.

#3 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

I think the second game will most likely take place in the present (in the game). I haven't gotten a 1000 yet, and I'm on my second play through because I missed some of the chatting with what's-her-face.

#4 Posted by Ice_Cold_Rayman (216 posts) -

Count me as one of the sad sacks that got 1000/1000 on this game. I liked the game, and by the time I finished the main story, I realized I was pretty close in most of the flag collections/Templars, so I checked out the maps and got them all.

#5 Posted by Tordah (2481 posts) -

What's the reward for collecting all the flags/killing all templars? If anything?

#6 Edited by Discorsi (1390 posts) -

Lol don't worry flag hunting was the only thing I enjoyed about AC seriously.  Gah that game was lame.

No 1000/1000 because I only rented it and I even regretted that.

#7 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (330 posts) -

I hate nothing more than collecting achievements

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.