Heavy Rain & Alan Wake, what do u know bout it?

#1 Posted by macky (14 posts) -

So, im quite new to giantbomb.com and im already enjoyin the site and what it has to offer. 
Firstly, i would like to say hi, and also excuse my poor english and my continously use of slang (hope it dont bother u to much). 

Ive had my eyes on Alan Wake for a while cuz i get the feelin of it being a quite interessting game, though i dont know much about it! Sure, Ive watched a couple of trailers (witch by the way looks pretty bad ass) but i dont know anything about the story about the game, and im not really sure what kind of game it'll be.  
The same about Heavy Rain. I stumbled upon it when i surfed giantbomb a couple of weeks ago and i also noticed that its gettin alot of hype from alotta peeps. 

Anyone who can tell me the basis of the story behind both these games. Also what type of game Heavy Rain is and if its in first pirson or third person. Just gimme a sumtin sumtin to break down!  

Wud appriciate it!  
(n have in mind that im a newbie so be gentle! haha). 

Regards - The Rookie.

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

Have you tried checking out the wikis for the games on this site?

#3 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

I, for one, do not understand the hype at all about these two games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.