Not tonight

Posted by Stackboy (510 posts) -

I started playing Assasin's Creed again tonight. Had it since I picked up my PS3 late last year.

The game is fine I guess, but nothing is going on, so much that I want to see it through to the end. And I enjoy action adventure games.

So, I guess the question I'm asking is, if I don't enjoy the first one, is AC2 going to change things that much? It got rave reviews I know, but I really don't need another game to pay through at the moment. I'm a stickler for finishing games in order in a series, too.

#1 Posted by Stackboy (510 posts) -

I started playing Assasin's Creed again tonight. Had it since I picked up my PS3 late last year.

The game is fine I guess, but nothing is going on, so much that I want to see it through to the end. And I enjoy action adventure games.

So, I guess the question I'm asking is, if I don't enjoy the first one, is AC2 going to change things that much? It got rave reviews I know, but I really don't need another game to pay through at the moment. I'm a stickler for finishing games in order in a series, too.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Stackboy said:
" I started playing Assasin's Creed again tonight. Had it since I picked up my PS3 late last year.  The game is fine I guess, but nothing is going on, so much that I want to see it through to the end. And I enjoy action adventure games.  So, I guess the question I'm asking is, if I don't enjoy the first one, is AC2 going to change things that much? It got rave reviews I know, but I really don't need another game to pay through at the moment. I'm a stickler for finishing games in order in a series, too. "
AC2 fixes all the repeative crap that AC had. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.