The Rumour Tumour - Assassins Creed 2

Posted by dannyodwyer (353 posts) -

Gaming sites have been in conniptions ever since GiantBomb.com released information about the possible location and timeframe of Assassins Creed 2. The rumour speculates that Ubi's sequel will be intimately tied to the studios heritage, set in the eithteenth century during the French Revolution. It certainly falls in line with the historical importance and revolutionary ideals of the first game, but I can't help feeling its too close for comfort. I've been working on a list of alternatives to send onto Ubisoft's 'ideas' department and I'm hoping you guys can help me with this one. So far I've come up with:

- Assassins Creed 2: Assassin Harder

Set in the mid-nineties, Altair Mclaine just wanted a normal Christmas with his wife but shit goes down on
airplanes.

- Jussassic Creed

Set 256,000,000,000 BC, you play as 'Ughmong', caveman & assassin of Dinosaurs.

- Assassins Hood

A spin on words; you play as Altair 'Fifty Cent' Jackson seconds after he's been transported to fifteenth century England. Using his second to none 'mic skills' Altair must unite the houses of Lancaster and York, ending the War of the Roses and seeming rap music intro the social tapestry of English culture.

- Mortal Kombat Vs Assassins Creed Universe

Altair Vs the entire MK back catalogue. Though I'm sure this is also on Ed Boon's 'next game' list.

I'm sure there are loads more Ubisoft haven't thought of. Let me know in the comment section below.

#1 Posted by dannyodwyer (353 posts) -

Gaming sites have been in conniptions ever since GiantBomb.com released information about the possible location and timeframe of Assassins Creed 2. The rumour speculates that Ubi's sequel will be intimately tied to the studios heritage, set in the eithteenth century during the French Revolution. It certainly falls in line with the historical importance and revolutionary ideals of the first game, but I can't help feeling its too close for comfort. I've been working on a list of alternatives to send onto Ubisoft's 'ideas' department and I'm hoping you guys can help me with this one. So far I've come up with:

- Assassins Creed 2: Assassin Harder

Set in the mid-nineties, Altair Mclaine just wanted a normal Christmas with his wife but shit goes down on
airplanes.

- Jussassic Creed

Set 256,000,000,000 BC, you play as 'Ughmong', caveman & assassin of Dinosaurs.

- Assassins Hood

A spin on words; you play as Altair 'Fifty Cent' Jackson seconds after he's been transported to fifteenth century England. Using his second to none 'mic skills' Altair must unite the houses of Lancaster and York, ending the War of the Roses and seeming rap music intro the social tapestry of English culture.

- Mortal Kombat Vs Assassins Creed Universe

Altair Vs the entire MK back catalogue. Though I'm sure this is also on Ed Boon's 'next game' list.

I'm sure there are loads more Ubisoft haven't thought of. Let me know in the comment section below.

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

I chuckled.

#3 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Shoop made me chortle heartily.
+1

#4 Posted by AlexMarra (310 posts) -

Danny, you're a genius.

#5 Posted by DBoy (1997 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 2: Revenge of the Creed.

That's all I got.

#6 Edited by Tru3_Blu3 (3184 posts) -

Assassin's Creed2: Billy Mays

#7 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

Nice blog

#8 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -
#9 Posted by Rorschach (316 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 2: The Electric Boogaloo?
#10 Posted by Rowr (5476 posts) -

XD

#11 Posted by Kazona (3058 posts) -

That definitely got a lol out of me, albeit a quiet one since I'm at work

#12 Posted by Cirdain (2996 posts) -

I heard part of it will be in china because of the animal clues at the end of the game.

#13 Posted by DemonicPoetGamer (70 posts) -

Yes those clues are from a diffrent person who was used by the templars. They could revist that but I doubt it. It was more of a teaser hinting at a second game

#14 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

That was definately worth a laff. I hope Bruce Willis doesnt read this cause he might just start making that film after his done with Kane & Lynch. Seriously though I am all for the next on to move forward to the French Revolution.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.