famicom's Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• famicom wrote this review on .

The biggest dissapointment of 2007

The title pretty much sums it up.
This game was awesome at first and I was stoked.
The graphics are great and I like sandbox feeling to it. Sadly, after 1 - 2 days of playing i realized..."hey! Didn't i just do clear this mission before?"
This is game is so repetitive that I feel cheated.
Further into the game the only thing that makes it more challenging is that whenever you are on a mission som retards without shirt come up to you and start pushing you around completely blowing ones cover.
It's really frustrating and doesn't make any sense.

Also, the voice actors are a joke.

//Famicom