gdub's Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• gdub wrote this review on .
  • gdub has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for Fire Emblem

R-E-P-E-T-I-T--I-V-E

When i first saw this game at E3 I was stoked it was one of my most anticipated games of the year it was innovative and had some incredibly stunning visuals. I waited about a week after it was released and decided to rent it. And what an awesome decision that was.

Good:

Has a cool sandbox feel to it
Storyline  was well done but could have had more added to it
Visuals are great especially when you climb towers
There are alot off inovative aspects not seen in many games.

Bad:
THE MOST REPETITIVE GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED, SERIOUSLY
           There is no variation at all between bosses besides maybe there appearance. Each mission is redicullously identical and leaves thinking you have done each mission over and over again.Also levels are built in a way  that makes getting away either way to easy or way to hard there is no real median to balance it out. There are also small nuscances such as walls that  you know youve climbed before suddenly deny when running away and take mulitple attempts to scale
ITS REALLY REPETITIVE