tony1661's Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Amazing Game; Assassin's Creed

I am not the person who spends hours on games but when i picked up assassins creed i could not put down the controller. The game play is not hard to use, fighting in the game is excellent and probably the best i have every seen. I found that the difficulty was very simple and there should have been different difficulty's included. I really liked how the city's looked and know that the developers put alot of hard work into making the city's alive. The story line is also a great one, i was always wanting to find out what will happen next and the story was left off so that they can make another game.

In the end assassins creed is a great game and should really be played by everyone. It is not difficult so everyone can play it and just everything about it is amazing.. it is hard to put into words how great it is.