fatalpunishment's Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• fatalpunishment wrote this review on .

Fun, original, beautiful, one time thing.

I loved this game when i got. I ended up playing for 2 days straight and beat the story mode just to realize i missed some achievements. So, me being the achievement whore i am went back and played it again. Once you beat it your basically done though. So i'd suggest that you rent it.

Other reviews for Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) (Xbox 360)

Delicious visuals, strong storyline, a definite must play. 0

Hard to really comment on the game to a sufficient level without giving too much of the storyline away for those who have yet to experience the majority of the game, but I'll give it a whirl. The majority of the game is set in 1191, during the third crusade in the holy land. You play the character Altaïr, an assassin after an artifact that the Knights Templar are searching for. Your initial assassination attempt goes awry, and you're sent back to your master, stripped of your rank, and are taske...