kodmani's Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) (PlayStation 3) review

Not quite what I expected

This game is fun and all but only in the beginning. Later on however it gets really repetitive and story is really really boring. Wait! ... Hold up !!! its in the future ! ?!?!?!

Story:
Hi, I am Altair and because of my ignorance you are forced to play this whole game and kill some really important villains as an order from the boss. I feel sorry for the developers who were really that lazy to the extent they did not bother improving the story while others worked their ass off on the visuals and sound effects.

Game play:
Its really simple and easy. very similar to that of prince of persia. You ride horses climb towers and stab people with swords, knifes and punch the crap out of them.

Graphics:
Wonderful visuals of the most beautiful cities of our old time. Damascus, Jerusalem, Acre and etc. Very realistic and often tend to blow your mind.

Posted by Stackboy

Short and sweet but I feel the same way.