5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 22 releases and 0 DLC

Everyone should try this game at some point in their life. 0

Asteroids. My dad introduced me to this one and it was a bit of a bonding experience playing against his high score on our PC. (He was much better at it then me). The gameplay is pretty simple. You control a little triangle/spaceship moving it around the screen to avoid asteroids while shooting them, and when you hit they split into smaller and smaller pieces. Eventually just disappearing for good. Of course on occasion flying saucer ships would show and start shooting at you as well. The game a...

Simple and addictive 0

In the legendary Atari 2600 game Asteroids, the player controls a spaceship struggling to shoot asteroids before the collision with the latter can lead to the player's demise. The simple premise translates into an addictive game. Once hit, the asteroids explode into smaller renditions of themselves and it is almost impossible to predict into which direction the scatters of an asteroid will fly and players can never be sure of where thex next hoaming asteroid might come from. The controls are sop...