Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Asura's Wrath

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Asura's Wrath is an interactive anime action title that tells the tale of violent demigod Asura on a quest for vengeance against the cabal of gods that betrayed him.

Asura's Wrath DLC Questions

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By nutter

So I just got Asura's Wrath. I'm VERY early in the game and started wondering about its DLC.

Are any of them basically a waste? There's a handful of extra story content out there and I'd rather not be nickle and dimed by garbage.

I guess what I'm looking for are 1) which are batshit crazy and 2) which continue the story significantly?

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By mikey87144

Well the ending of the game is DLC. It isn't an epilogue either, it's the straight up ending. Hope you got the game below $40.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The DLC is mindblowingly amazing and pretty cheap as far as DLC goes. Trust me, you'll be begging to buy it after finshing Asura's Wrath propr

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.