Chapter 11: Greatest Thing Ever?!

#1 Posted by Nightriff (5238 posts) -

So just beat the game and love it but the high point for me is Chapter 11. It might be the greatest. Fucking. Thing. Ever. As cool as the Tron level is from Saints Row: The Third, I enjoyed this a million arms more. Completely badass. It was and completely is worth purchasing the game for this level, and the rest of the game? Pretty fucking awesome too. Just tweak a few things in AW2 and it might be completely perfect.

#2 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6400 posts) -

Ironically enough, the phrase "(insert 'best' or 'worst' here) thing ever" is so annoying that is the worst thing ever.

#3 Posted by dancinginfernal (476 posts) -

Asura's Wrath is full of ridiculously awesome spectacles. Chapter 11 is definitely number 2 for me.

For me the top highlight was Chapter 13 with Yasha. With the music and the general feeling of speed and the tension was just fantastic in execution.

#4 Edited by YI_Orange (1169 posts) -

@Nightriff: Did you do the DLC? That stuff is incredible, especially the last chapter. Also...Asura and Yasha may share the best bro fist ever.

edit - The 4 addon chapters specifically.

#5 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Nightriff: I forget what happens in that one, remind me?

#6 Posted by dancinginfernal (476 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@Nightriff: I forget what happens in that one, remind me?

It's the Augus fight.

#7 Posted by impartialgecko (1699 posts) -

Nothing is cooler than http://deckersdie

#8 Posted by Nightriff (5238 posts) -

@YI_Orange: Yeah, the bro fist is pretty fucking awesome, I'll agree with that

#9 Posted by believer258 (12081 posts) -

Well, frankly, it wouldn't be that hard to beat the Tron level in Saints Row the Third.

#10 Posted by kishinfoulux (2454 posts) -

Definitely one of my favorite episodes. The DLC stuff though...my god.

#11 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

Man this thread title is amazing

#12 Posted by mrfluke (5313 posts) -

@kishinfoulux said:

Definitely one of my favorite episodes. The DLC stuff though...my god.

@Nightriff: Did you do the DLC? That stuff is incredible, especially the last chapter. Also...Asura and Yasha may share the best bro fist ever.

edit - The 4 addon chapters specifically.

fucking hell that dlc stuff man,

every complaint leveled at this "thing' for the "game" in it is justified,

but god that dlc.... just heavily reconfirms to me that this game is one of the greatest "Visual" piece of entertainment i have ever seen,

just everything in that dlc was choreographed perfectly.

really wished they released a version of this game with all the dlc in it, cause to show other people the full asuras wrath experience, its not that portable

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.