Crazy new 35 min video of gameplay.

#1 Edited by Noctis (37 posts) -

WOW... this game is crazy I wasnt realy into it, but this video changed my mind. Its just crazy over the top japanese craziness action DBZ style of awsome, times 9000!!!! . If you like anime you should at least check it out . XD  
 shit not sure how to embed  the video well her it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3XorkmFdjrA#!
#2 Posted by sora3507 (1 posts) -

lol that was awesome now im interested in that game.

#3 Posted by Giefcookie (600 posts) -

Crossing fingers for japanese voiceacting in the pal version.

#4 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

Holy crap this looks great! A game where everyone sounds like Vegeta is alright by me.

#5 Posted by onarum (2084 posts) -

It looks ok  but UGHHHHH all those effin QTEs... it makes the whole thing feel like 20% gameplay and 80% slightly interactive anime, and I don't even like anime.

#6 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Looks a ton like Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja: Storm 2 (It was made by the same dev, I want to see them make more awesome anime/movie licensed games like that).  Which is great, as that game is amazing.  Looks a bit QTE-heavy, but I'm guessing that's just for the boss fights since that's how NSUN:S2 was for boss fights.

#7 Posted by Swoxx (2999 posts) -

This game is so weird. Oh Japan. #Chan

#8 Posted by Yagami (588 posts) -

@Giefcookie:

I asked them this question at E3 and they said that there will be. :D

#9 Posted by TheLeamenator (146 posts) -

@onarum: If you don't like anime, this game isn't for you. So go away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.