Episode 11.5 is out

#1 Posted by Bocam (3805 posts) -

Just a heads up, the first anime episode is out for $2. The download comes to 1.08 GB. From what I've seen of it the animation is pretty great.

#2 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

That is a very reasonable price. I am ready to dip back in.

#3 Posted by xyzygy (10062 posts) -

These sound like they're priced excellently. I can't wait to pick this game up!

#4 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2778 posts) -

They sending out 1.08GB unlock keys now? You don't fool us, Capcom! We all know it's on the di

nah I'm just kidding. Thanks for the heads up I'm totally gonna buy this.

#5 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Sweet, I was just about to start on Episode 11 when I saw this was out and got it.

Some gorgeous flowing animation from Studio 4C in it.

#6 Posted by Venatio (4493 posts) -

What are we talking about?

#7 Posted by Tag (65 posts) -

I really enjoyed asura's wrath, but im kinda curious, what exactly is this? Is it just a short anime filling in story content, or is there any gameplay to this?

#8 Posted by RazielCuts (2981 posts) -

So is this DLC or is this straight up anime, a movie file you're downloading?

#9 Posted by Bocam (3805 posts) -

@Venatio: @Tag: @RazielCuts: I'm pretty sure It has as much gameplay as the original game does

#10 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

It's an anime, but it has the on screen button prompts like normal QTEs. It rates your synchroniticity at the end.

#11 Edited by Turambar (6842 posts) -

The animation quality for it is depressingly poor unfortunately while the Asura's character stylization is incredibly jarring in a bad way.  For two dollars, it might as well cost zero dollars, but this really isn't a quality product compared to the rest of the game's animation level.

Should also note that the entire thing is about 9 minutes.

#12 Posted by MoseSSesoM (235 posts) -

I didn't like the animation style at all. But for $2 I like what I got out of it.

#13 Posted by csl316 (9230 posts) -

The DLC's pretty much like an old FMV QTE game (even more than the actual game). I enjoyed it and found it to be pretty memorable, although not exactly a critical piece of the story. Now I want more!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.