Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Asura's Wrath

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Asura's Wrath is an interactive anime action title that tells the tale of violent demigod Asura on a quest for vengeance against the cabal of gods that betrayed him.

What were his most badass moments?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

I played the demo and holy christ this guy is a friggin demon, and here I thought Kratos was tough. Being as I only played the demo I'm wondering what where his most badass moments in the game?

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

Press A to Stand Up

Avatar image for spilledmilkfactory
    spilledmilkfactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 23

Well honestly the moments in the demo rank among them. Although the ending was really great too. You should check out some of the playthroughs that people have done on YouTube, as they're even better in context.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TentPole

Or better yet you could just play the game.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By InfiniteGeass
    Avatar image for bigchickendinner
    BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BigChickenDinner

BURST

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

Just finished chapter 12, and so far the coolest thing has been him essentially turning into one of the tailed beasts from Naruto.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@TentPole: Why would it be better to pay $60 for 6-10 hours of mostly QTE's?

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By shirogane

@artgarcrunkle said:

@TentPole: Why would it be better to pay $60 for 6-10 hours of mostly QTE's?

Cause you're supporting the game. Also, how much would you be paying for movies or a boxset of something worth that much time?

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@Shirogane: Really love the gaming community. Derpadoo rationalizing opting into a poor value proposition continuing a cycle of being ripped off by saying I'm supporting a game/developers. Capcom will go under if I don't buy Asura's Wrath at $60 bucks.

And all Tyler Perry's movies on DVD are $6 at Best Buy right now. Clearly other media is more cost effective.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shirogane

@artgarcrunkle: It's more of supporting the game itself, cause if nobody buys it, they'll just go back to making their Naruto games, instead of trying new stuffs, which is actually pretty good.

Also, i've never heard of Tyler Perry D=

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@Shirogane: Nope. They'll crank out Naruto games regardless of how their other games do because the Naruto ip is probably crazy lucrative.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shirogane

@artgarcrunkle: Yeah, those games are also decent, but the point is that if they try something different, and people decide not to buy it, no matter how good it is, they'll stop trying.

Avatar image for warlockengineermoredakka
    WarlockEngineerMoreDakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

The moments from the demo are indeed pretty good- but the moment that stuck to my mind most clearly...

MAJOR SPOILER:

1. The ending of the boss fight against Magus:
    After Magus' sword grows to stake Asura to the ground and literally pierce through the planet to DESTROY AUSTRALIA (Literally!), Asura generates enough rage/strength/wrath to break Magus' sword- simultaneously freeing himself and staggering Magus. He then grabs the sword at its hilt with his mouth and almost cuts Magus in half with the remaining blade- promptly ending the fight.

Off-topic yet on-topic at the same time though, one other non-Asura related moment that I really remember:

MORE MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD:

Double warning here- this is a spoiler regarding the TRUE ENDING. Open at your own risk... >_>

The Way Olga dies.
    The game seems to go out of its way to make Olga look like the weakest of all the demigods- and most annoying too. Asura doesn't get to kill her though- it is the GOLDEN SPIDER that gets the honor of killing the useless tool off. A fitting end for such a useless character who's only powers were 'calling in reinforcements,' being pompous, and being useless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.