kidavenger's Asura's Wrath (PlayStation 3) review

This game is special in a good way

I'm really conflicted on this one, I really liked it, but mostly because of how unusual it was, not because it was a great game; in fact if this had been a dbz or some other anime licensed game I probably would have hated it, but it wasn't and I enjoyed it for it's great characters and constant over the top madness.

Bad on Capcom for locking an integral portion of the game behind DLC, that's some real shameful shit right there and it's great content that should be played by everyone that plays this game.

Other reviews for Asura's Wrath (PlayStation 3)

Asura's Wrath Review 0

Your enjoyment of Asura's Wrath is going to depend largely on your ability to put spectacle over gameplay. At only about six hours and consisting mostly of Quick Time Events and cutscenes Asura's Wrath is more of an interactive anime than a game by standard definition. Even though it's short, the simplicity of the systems in place could easily turn a six hour experience stale, but the three different styles of gameplay alternate frequently enough to keep things fresh.The most prominent of the th...