Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Atari ST

Platform »

Atari's 16-bit computer line was one of the most popular computers in the mid-1980s to early 1990s.

Searching for a game title

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey duders,

I'm trying to find out the title of a game that was on the Atari ST 520. I was quite young at the time so it might be difficult to go on what I remember.

It was a card game. The background/table was purple. The game was cribbage, but there might have been more than 1 card game on it. You played against the computer and the score "LCD display" on screen was black with green numbers.

That is honestly all I remember, and this is a long shot, but it's really bugging me lol

If you can help, Thanks.

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Some-human

sorry, it doesn't matter now. after yet another google search I managed to find it. IT was just called "Cards"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.