3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Atelier Rorona Review 0

Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland, the newest in a long running list of Atelier titles and the first of the Alchemist series created by Gust and NIS America, but if you have never heard of any of these games before don’t fret cause neither have I.      Our story begins with a history lesson of how the city or Arland was a failing city until they were taught of how to use Machines to make work easier and create better items through Alchemy, with this the town soon flourished. Now we see what...

Atelier Rorona 0

Atelier Rorona is the first of the Arland Alchemist trilogy series in Gust's long running Atelier series. In this game, you take the role of Rorona, who's taken up the task to save the alchemist workshop in Arland from being shut down by completing assignments issued by the Arland Kingdom. This is not your typical JRPG where you go along with a group of other folks to save the world. In Atelier Rorona, your main focus is the submit items to the kingdom to keep the workshop open. Yes, it's essent...