Atlus office is classy looking

#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

The announcement on February 17 that Atlus was going to officially split from Index happened in Japan, just as planned, on April 1st a couple of days ago. Atlus got a new logo and they got an official company website, which contains the aforementioned classy looking office images:

These might actually just be office images from Atlus' 2nd production department (i.e. the Persona Team) since it's on that part of the website, but still, this classy looking place is where those games are being made.

#2 Edited by SteadyingMeat (1110 posts) -

I think their new logo looks more old and crappy than their old one does. Also, am I the only one that thinks their logo kinda looks like it should be on the side of a soda can?

But yeah, that's a pretty classy office. I really want that Aigis figure but they cost soooo much money. Or macca.

#3 Edited by Vuud (1943 posts) -

Is that the real office or the fake office filled with robots that they show to investors and do making of videos in?

And you have all this money for a fancy new fake office but you can't put Dragon's Crown out on other platforms? You bastages.

#4 Posted by bigjeffrey (4768 posts) -

looks like a library

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (15840 posts) -

Huh... Their new logo is... new. Cool office though.

#6 Posted by shinjin977 (747 posts) -

yup, thats a japanese tech/IT company office alright.

#7 Posted by Aegon (5393 posts) -

There needs to be more doc videos of how work gets done at game dev offices. It's just fun learning more about how the development process is handled in each company.

#8 Edited by Fattony12000 (7027 posts) -

#9 Posted by MiniPato (2719 posts) -

I like the warm look of it.

One thing I will never understand is bright ass fluorescent lighting that assaults your eyes. I guess the higher ups are afraid of employees being too relaxed. But I find eye straining lights to be a morale drainer. Not that it can't work, depends on the interior design I suppose.

#10 Posted by Tajasaurus (789 posts) -

The new logo looks like the 70's version of their old logo

#11 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1351 posts) -

As far as I'm concerned, nothing is too good for the Persona team.

#12 Posted by crithon (3075 posts) -

Classy

#13 Posted by coakroach (2488 posts) -

I expected more blue.

And velvet.

#14 Edited by IrrelevantJohn (1026 posts) -
#15 Posted by Hailinel (23846 posts) -

@vuud: Atlas didn't develop Dragon's Crown.

#16 Edited by pyromagnestir (4235 posts) -

I've been to that Barnes and Noble.

#17 Edited by Flappy (2123 posts) -

Needs more elevators.

A demon painter would be cool, too.

#18 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5205 posts) -

Looks super relaxing and classy. Nice Atlus.

#19 Edited by Demoskinos (14559 posts) -

@minipato said:

I like the warm look of it.

One thing I will never understand is bright ass fluorescent lighting that assaults your eyes. I guess the higher ups are afraid of employees being too relaxed. But I find eye straining lights to be a morale drainer. Not that it can't work, depends on the interior design I suppose.

I'm the opposite I hate light bulbs that give off that sort of yellow light. I like a nice bright white light.

#20 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4928 posts) -

I would live there. Looks comfy.

#21 Edited by believer258 (11621 posts) -

Looks kinda like that coffee place in P3.

Not totally, but there's a resemblance in the lighting and feel of the place. At least to me.

#22 Posted by Nightriff (4908 posts) -

Can I work there?

#23 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -
#24 Edited by Nightriff (4908 posts) -
#25 Posted by CornBREDX (4780 posts) -

There's something odd about the new logo. They basically just filled in the lines. It doesn't look as good but oh well.

#26 Posted by Fattony12000 (7027 posts) -
#27 Posted by SgtSphynx (1262 posts) -

I prefer their old logo. but that is one classy office.

#28 Posted by ViciousBearMauling (897 posts) -

Old logo is way more appealing, but hey, whatever.

Looks like a nice place to work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.