rockz's Audiosurf (PC) review

• rockz wrote this review on .
  • rockz has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Audiosurf

Great Indie Title

With the recent outbreak of rhythm games in the past 5 years, many of the games feel like the same game you bought not too long ago repackaged. Audiosurf doesn't feel that way at all. The soundtrack is no where limited at all.

You can import tracks and the game will add tiles in rhythm with the song. That's pretty impressive. Your high scores are no longer a secret either like in Guitar Hero. Audiosurf has online leaderboards for every song imaginable.

With a creative title this well built and the budget-friendly cost, this game is a keeper.