Lack Of Blogs

Posted by Sweep (8973 posts) -

I'm busy. I have a project deadline on friday. Much work must be completed. I don't even have time to write a half decent blog explaining why I haven't been writing any half decent blogs.

HOWEVER

I was shown this OLD old video on youtube and the first thing I thought was - "This guy should play Augustus Cole in the Gears Of War movie". Yes? Yes. Good.

#1 Posted by Sweep (8973 posts) -

I'm busy. I have a project deadline on friday. Much work must be completed. I don't even have time to write a half decent blog explaining why I haven't been writing any half decent blogs.

HOWEVER

I was shown this OLD old video on youtube and the first thing I thought was - "This guy should play Augustus Cole in the Gears Of War movie". Yes? Yes. Good.

#2 Posted by TheSmilingDude (92 posts) -

Yeah this is full of win... especially when his eyes go crazy and he says "mind games"... nothings funnier than watching ten tons of man say that :P

#3 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2419 posts) -

Old video, but still awesome. :-)

#4 Posted by LuckyWanderDude (929 posts) -

I am suffering from blog withdrawal. Screw work!

#5 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

That is the guy who voiced The Cole Train, so yeah... sorta would make scense.

#6 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

TERRY TATE! I completely forgot about him and his awesomeness.

#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

He's the only one who can play Cole in the movie! Getting anyone else to play the part is a sin!

I mean, he looks fine in the Gears outfit:

#8 Posted by Ryu (382 posts) -

"That is the guy who voiced The Cole Train, so yeah... sorta would make scense." this

#9 Posted by Sweep (8973 posts) -
That is the guy who voiced The Cole Train, so yeah... sorta would make sense.
Bloody hell, I had no idea!! That's BONUS awesome...

#10 Posted by MB (13073 posts) -

Every single one of these is pure gold.  Watch all of them!

#11 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -
Sweep said:
"
That is the guy who voiced The Cole Train, so yeah... sorta would make sense.
Bloody hell, I had no idea!! That's BONUS awesome... "
You seriously didn't know that?  I thought EVERYONE knew that.  lol

All those videos are classics!  Terry Tate is the shit!!!
#12 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

I already knew who he was, but had I not, the "WHOO!" from the first video was a dead giveaway.

#13 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

WOOOOOOOOO BRING IT ON BABY!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.