Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 16, 2007

A direct sequel to the first Avatar game, The Burning Earth takes place during the second book of the Avatar series. The game has gained notoriety for having the easiest achievements on the XBOX 360.

The easiest Xbox Achievement Point game ever?

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Psynapse

Supposably Avatar: The Last Airbender — The Burning Earth, is the easiest game ever to get 1000 gamer points in.

With this game you can get all 5 acheivements and get your 1000 points in the opening fight just by doing ranged attacks on the first enemies. This is suggesting that you can get 1000 acheivement points in a minute or so, which would makes it the easiest game ever to get achievements in wouldn't it?

I am in no way an achievement whore, i just find it interesting seeing as though Ive finished Guitar Hero 3 on Easy, Medium AND Hard and only gotten about 200 gamer points. But games like this make it so easy... There is a massive contrast.

I recently finished Too Human and received 670 points for a first play through, CSI - Hard Evidence (i got this for free) got me 1000 points in about 7-8 hours, which is my only full point game.

What do you guys think about the difference in skill/time required to get the achievement points? Are there any other games out there that are as easy as this game to get achievement points in?

Psynapse

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I think its crappy that the developer couldn't come up with better achievements...sadly devs can be lazy.

SpikeDelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SpikeDelight
    Psynapse said:
    "Supposably Avatar: The Last Airbender — The Burning Earth, is the easiest game ever to get 1000 gamer points in.

With this game you can get all 5 acheivements and get your 1000 points in the opening fight just by doing ranged attacks on the first enemies. This is suggesting that you can get 1000 acheivement points in a minute or so, which would makes it the easiest game ever to get achievements in wouldn't it?

I am in no way an achievement whore, i just find it interesting seeing as though Ive finished Guitar Hero 3 on Easy, Medium AND Hard and only gotten about 200 gamer points. But games like this make it so easy... There is a massive contrast.

I recently finished Too Human and received 670 points for a first play through, CSI - Hard Evidence (i got this for free) got me 1000 points in about 7-8 hours, which is my only full point game.

What do you guys think about the difference in skill/time required to get the achievement points? Are there any other games out there that are as easy as this game to get achievement points in?

Psynapse"
    None as easy as Avatar because it literally doesn't care enough to give itself more than 5 Achievements. All other games, even if easy will still have at least 15.
    Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Lies

All I have to say to this is yes.

Honestly I'm too tired to type up a full response. But yes, these are the easiest points available.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArchScabby

It's just like some games are harder than others.  Some people think all gamesthey should have all have to have relativly the same difficulty of achievments which I think is stupid.  It should stay up to the developer how hard it is to get there achievments.  If they want easy achievments as a selling point for their crappy game, then I say they should be able to.

SpikeDelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpikeDelight
    ArchScabby said:
    "It's just like some games are harder than others.  Some people think all gamesthey should have all have to have relativly the same difficulty of achievments which I think is stupid.  It should stay up to the developer how hard it is to get there achievments.  If they want easy achievments as a selling point for their crappy game, then I say they should be able to."
    That's true. And we all know most of us aren't above considering renting those games, don't act like you haven't thought about it!
    ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArchScabby
    SpikeDelight said:
    "ArchScabby said:
    "It's just like some games are harder than others.  Some people think all gamesthey should have all have to have relativly the same difficulty of achievments which I think is stupid.  It should stay up to the developer how hard it is to get there achievments.  If they want easy achievments as a selling point for their crappy game, then I say they should be able to."
    That's true. And we all know most of us aren't above considering renting those games, don't act like you haven't thought about it!"
    or already done it.
    SpikeDelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpikeDelight

Haha which are you guilty of? Avatar?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArchScabby
    SpikeDelight said:
    "Haha which are you guilty of? Avatar?"
    no, I never played avatar.  It's not like a wouldn't if I the oppertunity came up though.
    SpikeDelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpikeDelight

Yeah I think everyone would. A lot of people act like they're above doing that though. They know deep down that they're not. Nobody can resist the allure of Avatar. 

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArchScabby
    SpikeDelight said:
    "Yeah I think everyone would. A lot of people act like they're above doing that though. They know deep down that they're not."
    "but it wasn't me who played it, I let my 4 year old nephew play my xbox, and he brought avatar over.  He signed into my gamertag and I didn't know."
    (that's the excuse I would use)
    Justaddwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Justaddwater

Yeah without a doubt, it made the game special I guess, and was one hell of a clever marketing move on the part of the developer, I bet it sold (got rented) shit loads because of the ridiculous points.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Psynapse

Haha, yeah well i might look at renting it then... for the game play of course..

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By KingBroly

Some games aren't worth playing, even for easy achievements.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Psynapse

Lol yeah i know i was being sarcastic :P
    If the game found its way into my xbox though i wouldn't not play it...

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By keyhunter

If you watch that intro cutscene of SC 4 you get 5 points.
    Also if you bought the collectors edition you get 60 points for already having the two swords unlocked.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Psynapse

lol... Thats pretty funny. But thats only 5 gamer points for watching a cutscene.. by the time that cutscene is over, you can have 1000gp in Avatar... Any othe games that people know of that are extremely easy to get points in?

MattDoGG91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By MattDoGG91

If you want another easy achievement game get Fight Night Round 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.