Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Franchise »

Avatar: The Last Airbender, also known as Avatar: The Legend of Aang, is a series which follows Aang, a young boy who is the master of all elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Together with friends Katara and Sokka, he journeys to defeat the evil Fire Nation and restore balance.

Legend of Korra and Last Airbender

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany

Does anyone remember watching this show? It was on only a few years ago on Nick but damn, wasn't it a fine tv show. Who would have thought a cartoon on nick would 1. be serialized and 2. only last 3 seasons. The show had a great mix of characters, action, drama, humor and music. I remember that arch where aang lost appa, so tragic!

Apparently there is a new show in the works. Legend of Korra, she is the next avatar after aang, she is part of the water tribe and wil be learning the elements from aang/kotara's son, while it might be hard to topple an asteroid coming to earth, the premise mainly is about the rivalry between two factions of groups of anti/pro bending. It is coming out in 2012 and they released some concept art.

Thoughts?

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By 49th

It reminds me of those books which there was a bad movie of. Anyway I'm looking forward to it, Avatar was awesome and hopefully this will be too.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    Your totally a year late.  

I really hope they can capture the same sorta comedy from the first one. I mean the intro for the last airbender made me laugh every time. When he hops on the air bubble and just slams into the statue. 
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dany

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Your totally a year late. I really hope they can capture the same sorta comedy from the first one. I mean the intro for the last airbender made me laugh every time. When he hops on the air bubble and just slams into the statue.

It is comic con, hopefully some new stuff comes out of this. Also, yeah, The opening of the show is so simple, short and tells you everything you need to know about the show.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Akrid

The Last Airbender is one of my guilty pleasures. Hell, I've got nothing to be guilty about, that show was awesome! 

I'm not entirely confident they'll be able to produce the same results again, but my index and middle finger are firmly entwined.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Dany said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Your totally a year late. I really hope they can capture the same sorta comedy from the first one. I mean the intro for the last airbender made me laugh every time. When he hops on the air bubble and just slams into the statue.

It is comic con, hopefully some new stuff comes out of this. Also, yeah, The opening of the show is so simple, short and tells you everything you need to know about the show.

Hes like "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" SLAM! And I would laugh. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.