Vinny, why? why?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chu52 (237 posts) -

thanks to TNT i had this formulate on my brain.

HEY HEY

HEY HEY

I don't like your old gods!

NO WAY

NO WAY

I think you need some new ones!

fuck you vinny, we love you.

#2 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

Wasn't that the game? Or was Vinny playing it over and over and over and over....

#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5101 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

Wasn't that the game? Or was Vinny playing it over and over and over and over....

WIthout having watched it I bet what happened was the game played it randomly and then after that happened Vinny found the song and continuously played it.

#4 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

Avril Lavigne is so punk rock

#5 Edited by chu52 (237 posts) -

oh vinny did more than play it, atually want the .mp3 of what vinny did ... goddamnit!

#6 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1008 posts) -

@Nightriff: yes it was the game for most of the TNT, but then Vinny chop and screwed the song.

#7 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -
@Nightriff

Girlfriend is part of the game's soundtrack. They set it to loop in the options.
#8 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

@Monkeyman04: Oh ok, I watched the first half hour or so and had to stop, was going to watch when it is uploaded in the next couple hours at work, can't wait for the shenanigans of Vinny

#9 Edited by believer258 (11630 posts) -

@Voxel said:

@Nightriff

Girlfriend is part of the game's soundtrack. They set it to loop in the options.

Why did they do that? I believe someone said that EA had lost all of the licenses to the other songs, so they had to loop that one for some reason. However, wouldn't it have made more sense to mute the music volume if that was the case? Hearing HEY HEY YOU YOU during the entire TNT is very annoying.

#10 Posted by chu52 (237 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@Voxel said:

@Nightriff

Why did they do that? I believe someone said that EA had lost all of the licenses to the other songs, so they had to loop that one for some reason. However, wouldn't it have made more sense to mute the music volume if that was the case? Hearing HEY HEY YOU YOU during the entire TNT is very annoying.

why do you think they did it?

#11 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@Voxel said:

@Nightriff

Personally I love the music that was playing when the sound cut out 10 minutes in or so. Need to get that in my itunes along with the opening song into TNT. Gets me pumped up!!!!

#12 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Cool thread bro.

#13 Posted by MildMolasses (3213 posts) -

I only clicked this because Inwanted to know why the fuck she had a page in the database. Now I know, but wishing I didn't. Still don't know why Chris Rock has a page

#14 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -
@believer258

@Voxel said:

@Nightriff

I'm pretty sure they did it as a joke.
#15 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@chu52 said:

fuck you vinny, we love you.

/thread

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.