Anyone willing to help me learn the ropes/get some trophies?

#1 Posted by Silver-Streak (1338 posts) -

So I got this from PSN+, and while I enjoy it, like most MOBAs, I'm kinda terrible if I'm not playing with people who actually want to work together.

Sadly, either it's because they're not using voice chat, or I wasn't expected, I've not really been able to group up with anyone but lone wolves.

Is anyone still playing this on PS3, and would be willing to group up and attempt a few of the trophies? Mostly, the winning the match ones?

I don't start work again until next week, so if anyone has interest for sometime this week, respond here and I can PM my PSNID. (I got a ton of spam last time I listed my PSNID in the forums, sadly, so I edited it out of the offending post and now only send it by PM.)

#2 Posted by MAST (726 posts) -

You can add me. I got it with PSN+ also, but am just now getting around to playing it. I played it all day today, and there seems to still be a healthy number of people playing it.

My PSN = MAST83

#3 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -

You can add me as well, my PSN is the same as my username.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.