You Probably Won't Be Playing Awesomenauts This Week [UPDATED: Yes You Will]

• 59 results
#51 Posted by VincentVendetta (274 posts) -

Wow... that sucks.

Now I totally wanna play that game!

#52 Posted by Nakiro (79 posts) -

PSN version is still coming and still free for Plus members.
So glad I have Plus.

#53 Posted by samred (7 posts) -

Developer has confirmed to the press that the XBLA edition will release as scheduled, as well. I just got this e-mail from Jasper at Ronimo:

"Good news, Awesomenauts will launch as planned on both PSN and XBLA! So there's no problem in publishing a review."

#54 Posted by MetalBaofu (1442 posts) -

Glad to hear that it is actually going to make it out this week. I just signed up for PS plus for the first time a couple days ago, and was interested in checking Awesomenauts out.

#55 Posted by vinsanityv22 (1064 posts) -

I hope the games' good now, after all this. It looks fun, and has a great attitude, but Ronimo's last game - Swords and Soldiers - did not float my boat, so to speak.

#56 Posted by Dryker (515 posts) -

although I occasionally like Alex's flights of word-smithery, as a whole his articles are usually a bit cloying. This one was refreshingly curt; but still brisk and exciting. I don't know why I'm even bothering to comment on this. Anyways, good day.

#57 Posted by Solh0und (1852 posts) -

@Nakiro said:

PSN version is still coming and still free for Plus members. So glad I have Plus.

Amen.

#58 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2502 posts) -

I don't even know what this is, but "free for PSN Plus subscribers" means I will soon.

#59 Posted by jasondesante (604 posts) -

Holy shit PSN+ is the greatest.

Anyone want to defend their xbox live gold account still? any sad people still paying for that abomination?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.