Where did the Axel and Pixel Quicklook go?

#1 Posted by Forcen (1829 posts) -

There was a quicklook of Axel & Pixel uploaded yesterday, but it was taken down pretty quick. When is it coming back?

#2 Posted by SaucySala (344 posts) -

Ah yes, I'd love to know the same thing, I'm really interested in that game.

#3 Posted by wibby (256 posts) -

Agreed!
#4 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

Actually yeah I was going to watch that yesterday but I forgot about it. That's odd.

#5 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

'Tis weird isn't it.  

Have you ever noticed now the duders sometimes announce stuff on "I love Mondays" that they never really end up doing?

#6 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

They're a small dev studio, small devs handle exposure in weird ways. They probably requested GB take it down. Black Sigil did some stupid shit like that. Free exposure, you gotta just take it.

#7 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@ryanwho: Well they do have this strange mentality of staying indie come to think of it. Either way, they're losing out which is shame due to the many positive feedback the game's recieved lately.
#8 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -

I think there was a problem with the uploaded video, should be up again soon.

#9 Posted by Forcen (1829 posts) -

Has any staffers commented on this?

I want to see the video! :(

#10 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@Snail said:
" 'Tis weird isn't it.   Have you ever noticed now the duders sometimes announce stuff on "I love Mondays" that they never really end up doing? "
Yes
#11 Posted by Forcen (1829 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.