Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Axiom Verge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 31, 2015

A sidescrolling action-adventure that takes inspiration from Super Metroid and other "Metroidvania" games. The player controls Trace, a scientist who finds himself in a strange and hostile world.

Stuck in Axiom Verge Revisited (by an idiot)

swansuite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, I've been stuck for a week. I've searched the internet high and low and found no suitable answers to the quandry that is the Kur/Zi sticking point. I'm about to just hang it up, because I have no idea what the heck I'm missing (and, yes, as the title says.... I'm a total newb and idiot!!).

Yes, I've watched the video. But the video assumes we've gotten the UPGRADED field disrupter (I just have the first). I have the field disrupter, bioflux Accelerator, Modified Lab Coat, Laser Drill, and address disruptor (again, the first one). I've been to the top as far as I can go in Kur and can't go any further, There are no walls to jump though, there are no boulders to drill. I've been all the way back to Zi. Again. no way out. I am utterly and completely stuck and have no freaking idea what to do. I've put in 20 hours of wandering trying to figure this out. I've read every single sentence of every single thread on this, all of which seem to maddeningly end with "SORRY! I'm an idiot, I figured it out" but never so much as an explanation of how or what the heck they figured out. So please, please, please, please, if you know what the heck is going on here, please describe in detail how to get the game to move forward. In lieu of that, directions to the modified field/address disrupters might help and/or the first drone, none of which I have seen in the preceding sections. I'm just not that savvy at video games and, apparently, I've met more than my match on this one.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBlue

@swansuite: So you don't have the drone, but you have the lab coat that lets you move 1 space through a wall, right?

If I remember correctly the drone is in a room adjacent to the big 5x5 room in Kur. You can get there right? You should be able to get up to the 4th level of the area (4 blocks up) and there's a door on the far right which the drone is in. Now I want to say in that room there's a laser barrier where the switch is on the other side? You can just pass through the barrier with the coat. I think.

Then I believe the drone lets you get the 2nd disruptor.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I just got passed this part. What theblue says is pretty much true. In the tunnel with the laser wall crawlers, go to the 3rd (i believe) door on the right side and go through that part to get the second disrupter. Then go to the first outside part in Kur and head directly right and the disrupter allows you through. That's where I just stopped.

swansuite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, got it. It was the pink force field door that was causing the problem for me. I swear I went up to that thing at least a half dozen times and tried to teleport through it and then I did it and suddenly went through. Solved EVERYTHING. Thanks much!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.