Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Axiom Verge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 31, 2015

A sidescrolling action-adventure that takes inspiration from Super Metroid and other "Metroidvania" games. The player controls Trace, a scientist who finds himself in a strange and hostile world.

Totally stuck help ahhh (spoilers)

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sagesebas

Do after a few nights of looking around I'm stuck. I have the trench coat, enhanced drone launch, adress disruptor 2 and grapple. I've fleshed out kur, zi, absu, eribu and havevnt got much in edin I'm pretty lost any help would be awesome

Edit: meant to put this on the axiom verge page

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

There's a spot in Kur that you've missed. I missed it my first time through too. Think about what the Trench Coat allows you to do and what spots that could get you into now.

I could be more specific if you want, but I didn't want to give everything away if you weren't looking for that kind of answer.

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nophilip: okay thanks I've gone pretty far up in the snowy section but I'll keep looking thanks

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nophilip: I got to the spot where I tossed the drone to the spot by the gold entrance but my drone can't break down the barrier

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagesebas: Ooh, one thing I forgot to ask- do you have the Drone Teleport ability? Or Address Bomb? If not then you need to head to Edin (from the Ukkin-Na side, not the Kur side).

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nophilip: I don't have either where do I get those

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagesebas: Both are in Edin. If you have the Trench Coat then you have everything you need to get them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.