Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 22, 2010

Telltale Games brings an all new adventure to the Back to the Future universe, which takes place six months after the end of the last film.

Phenomenal game!

Chadley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chadley

I sat down to play this tonite expecting to save and go to bed and continue tomorrow. Didn't happen. 

The story is awesome, I even dare say it gave me a little tear at one part in the game. It isn't very long at all, perhaps two-and-a-half to three hours max. The puzzles are a little on the easy side, which for me was not a problem (I'm not a puzzle kind of guy). Even if you do find yourself stuck on a puzzle, there is a handy hint system in place that will slowly guide you on what your next course of action should be. 

Dunno if it's worth 25 bucks, but all in all I'm glad I got the game.

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NoDeath

Bought it but haven't played it yet. Too busy with other games that I've gotten on the Steam sale. I also wanna re-watch the movies before I play it. Really glad to hear its good. The 25 bucks buys you the whole season btw. There are still 4 more episodes worth of content yet to be released.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Watched my housemate play it through, its really charming!
    Bit short but that's episodic content for ya.

Hoagie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hoagie

Yeah, the puzzles were a bit too easy. I felt like I was watching someone else play with a walkthrough in hand. It's been a while since Monkey Island but I remember those being at least somewhat challenging.

Avatar image for harvey_the_pooka
    harvey_the_pooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By harvey_the_pooka

I played through on a lazy sunday afternoon but the game is still absolutely amazing IMHO. Can´t wait to see how the overall story unfolds. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.