So when is this coming to PS3?

#1 Posted by BomberDude (50 posts) -

Just checked the PSN Store thinking it would be up there and it ain't. Is there any news on this? I live in the UK I'm guessing it isn't a regional thing or is it out on the American store?

#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

They said 2011, it comes out the same time as the iPad.

#3 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

January most likely

#4 Posted by Surkov (992 posts) -

I wouldn't hold my breath. 

#5 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@Surkov said:
" I wouldn't hold my breath.  "
it's already been announced for the PS3
#6 Posted by Surkov (992 posts) -
@kingzetta said:
" @Surkov said:
it's already been announced for the PS3 "
No, I'm just saying this as a public service announcement. Don't hold breath kids, bad things can happen.  
#7 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

I wanted to get it on PS3, but when I heard it wouldn't come out at the same time, I got the Steam version. It being late kinda ruins the whole episodic thing.

#8 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

It's coming out in the future.

#9 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Don't expect a release on non-PC platforms until all the episodes are out. They'll probably be releasing it as a single game.

#10 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -
@FritzDude said:
" It's coming out in the future. "
or the past, or whenever!
#11 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -
@Surkov said:
" @kingzetta said:
" @Surkov said:
it's already been announced for the PS3 "
No, I'm just saying this as a public service announcement. Don't hold breath kids, bad things can happen.   "
I've been holding my breath for 8 years. I've hurt my family and friends; all loved ones. I'VE SUCKED DICKS TO HOLD MY BREATH- Don't do it kids.
#12 Posted by TSchonbeck (127 posts) -

I'm waiting eagerly for it to hit PSN.

#13 Posted by screwed (140 posts) -

although out in the US, this weeks PSN Store update in Europe... still nothing *sigh*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.