First Details On Telltale's Back To The Future Game Emerge

• 78 results
#51 Posted by myslead (948 posts) -

wait, what is happening?

#52 Edited by Battletoad (146 posts) -

This is heavy....

I hope this game has at least one instance of guys crossing the street with a big window pane. Throw in some clock-collecting while you're at it.

#53 Posted by Brackynews (4243 posts) -

2,196 fatalities is a lot.

#54 Posted by guiseppe (2843 posts) -

YES!

#55 Posted by ShaneDev (1702 posts) -

First Telltale game I am interested in, hope its good. 

#56 Posted by DrRandle (1376 posts) -

Man. I wish MY game had 2196 fatalities. I could only get up to 1285. Damnit.

Eat Ship and Die, incidentally, is the best fatality ever.

#57 Posted by Lobst (172 posts) -

Michael J. Fox would probably do it, but the Parkinson's has really done a number on his ability to work. The guy's had like three roles since 2006. :(

Really, there are enough people good enough at imitating the Marty McFly voice that I'm not too worried. All I need is a story that isn't too fanfictiony: something that goes in new directions while retaining the feel of the original movies. Oh -- and Huey Lewis.

#58 Posted by MysteriousBob (6262 posts) -

D-did Matt just reference Tattoo Assassins. 

I guess he isn't as awful as I thought.

#59 Posted by I_love_Eva_Braun (504 posts) -

AWESOME.1.21 GIGAWATTS OF AWESOME

#60 Posted by Daveyo520 (7335 posts) -

YES!

#61 Posted by JackSukeru (6102 posts) -

Intriguing.

#62 Posted by fedorajay (414 posts) -

Can't wait! There's no way they can do worse than the NES games.

#63 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3774 posts) -

FUCK YES

#64 Posted by Zombiefly (4 posts) -

Hopefully it's better than the back to the future for NES

#65 Posted by MrMuscle (496 posts) -

This is heavy!

#66 Posted by Aoi (49 posts) -

Sorta off topic, but why would that trailer mean they teamed up with Hothead?  I'm guessing the Penny Arcade guys own the Penny Arcade characters, and that was definitely a modern day Tycho, not the Hothead Games one.

#67 Posted by fox01313 (5175 posts) -

As someone who spent a hell of a lot of time in the arcades during the booming good times, especially during Data East games being everywhere, I'm perplexed & suprised to see Tattoo Assassins as it's one that must have had a very limited run as I damn sure never saw it. Curious to try it out on the pc to see more of it.

#68 Posted by buzz_killington (3655 posts) -

If someone can make a game out of the time mechanic in Back to the Future, it has to be TellTale.

#69 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12720 posts) -

I think we all know what this means: We need a Tattoo Assassins quick look.

#70 Posted by MjHealy (1963 posts) -

Where we're going... we don't need Sam & Max.

#71 Posted by Puck (51 posts) -

It looks like Marty McFly is wearing a white Yamulke in that picture......

#72 Posted by Austin116 (4 posts) -
@The_Philosopher said:
" If anyone can do it it's Telltale. I'm glad it's an adventure game. i could see a Back to the Future 3rd person action game being really bad. "
This. 
#73 Posted by jakob187 (22335 posts) -

I can only hope that something like Back to the Future would be a success for them, because that might lead Robert Zemeckis to say "HEY, HERE'S ROGER RABBIT" and make me shit a brick of awesomeness!

#74 Posted by BigDre (119 posts) -

OMG so many ridiculous fatalities.  If he would've kicked ths shit out of Whistlers Mother it'd be the best game ever made!
#75 Posted by inkwolf (76 posts) -

So that Tattoo Assassins game has a character called "Truck" in it.  
Which reminds me...

#76 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1090 posts) -
@MattBodega:  Christopher Lloyd you say? THATS THE POWER OF LOVE!!! Yeah I said it.
#77 Posted by Ujio (637 posts) -

Great to hear Lloyd's on board but not really that surprised because I mean, c'mon, what else does he have going for him at the moment?
#78 Posted by FlipperDesert (2135 posts) -

I want it so bad. Also the Jurassic Park games, but only if I can back into Samuel L. Jackson's arm during the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.