Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bad Parents

Concept »

Neglectful and/or abusive parents and parental figures.

I want to be a dad.

• 158 results
    HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By HS21

I can't wait to have children. I keep running through these scenarios in my mind and it's just making me really anxious for the future. First and foremost I would have to legally change my last name to Awesome. Ideally I would have a boy named Freakin' and a girl  named Totally. I can't wait to bond with them, no longer will I have to rely on internet message boards to grief people, I can just go into the next room and bug my kids. 

Let me paint you a word picture. It's Friday night and my wife (who's totally hot) are going out for dinner. I leave the kids alone despite their protests that they're only seven and nine years old. (Freakin' is the oldest) In truth, I plan to come back twenty minutes later dressed in a ski mask, pretending to break into the house. I figure 40 minutes is enough time for them to start believing that they'll be alright without adult supervision. Once this false sense of safety has sunk into their tiny little child brains, I'll strike. A tap on the glass, a knock on the door, little things at first. A call from my cellphone, a conversation in which they ask who is calling and I respond only by breathing heavily into the phone before finally asking if they're home alone. After about a half hour of this mental torture I'll finally pretend to have picked the lock to the front door open and will then begin chasing the little ones all around the house while wearing my black ski mask and clutching a prop knife in my hand. This will teach the kids a valuable lesson; call 911 when trouble is afoot, don't go crying like little babies, which I'm sure they will.  

Hopefully this dream will become a reality in the near future. Maybe in a few years, in between announcements of 4D gaming and the establishment of the church of Gerstmann, I'll be writing a blog here at giant bomb dot com, talking about how I've finally become the totally awesome dad of my dreams and how my kids definitely didn't turn out scarred for life and incapable of forming normal human relationships because of a traumatic incident that they may or may not have experienced during their childhood...when I still had custody.      

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By HS21

I can't wait to have children. I keep running through these scenarios in my mind and it's just making me really anxious for the future. First and foremost I would have to legally change my last name to Awesome. Ideally I would have a boy named Freakin' and a girl  named Totally. I can't wait to bond with them, no longer will I have to rely on internet message boards to grief people, I can just go into the next room and bug my kids. 

Let me paint you a word picture. It's Friday night and my wife (who's totally hot) are going out for dinner. I leave the kids alone despite their protests that they're only seven and nine years old. (Freakin' is the oldest) In truth, I plan to come back twenty minutes later dressed in a ski mask, pretending to break into the house. I figure 40 minutes is enough time for them to start believing that they'll be alright without adult supervision. Once this false sense of safety has sunk into their tiny little child brains, I'll strike. A tap on the glass, a knock on the door, little things at first. A call from my cellphone, a conversation in which they ask who is calling and I respond only by breathing heavily into the phone before finally asking if they're home alone. After about a half hour of this mental torture I'll finally pretend to have picked the lock to the front door open and will then begin chasing the little ones all around the house while wearing my black ski mask and clutching a prop knife in my hand. This will teach the kids a valuable lesson; call 911 when trouble is afoot, don't go crying like little babies, which I'm sure they will.  

Hopefully this dream will become a reality in the near future. Maybe in a few years, in between announcements of 4D gaming and the establishment of the church of Gerstmann, I'll be writing a blog here at giant bomb dot com, talking about how I've finally become the totally awesome dad of my dreams and how my kids definitely didn't turn out scarred for life and incapable of forming normal human relationships because of a traumatic incident that they may or may not have experienced during their childhood...when I still had custody.      

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ryax

arent you a girl?

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By shirogane

Funniest thing here? 
    Those kids will probably end up being better than 70% of other people.
    Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Coombs

It is fun to go in the next room and bug your kids.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By armaan8014

Gerstmann church! hahaha!

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HS21
    @Ryax said:
    " arent you a girl? "
    I can if you want me to be. I have a base fee and a smaller hourly fee if you want this to last longer. PM me for more information. 
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ryax
    @HS21 said:
    " @Ryax said:
    " arent you a girl? "
    I can if you want me to be. I have a base fee and a smaller hourly fee if you want this to last longer. PM me for more information.  "
    im pretty sure you've always been a girl
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By oldschool

If your wife is totally hot, then wait until she let's herself go a little, and then have kids.  Make the most of the "hot" man.

ryoma122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By ryoma122
    @HS21: 

AND THIS PEOPLE IS WHY IDIOTS SHOULDNT HAVE CHILDREN

ok ill let the hole names thing slide but if this is your idea of a good up bringing the best thing you could do

for a child is keep the fuck away
    Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Bones8677
    @oldschool: I'm tellin' your wife!
    DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By DukesT3

I can't wait to be a dad either. Playing some games with your kids and taking them to their first baseball game... man... can't wait.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HS21
    @ryoma122 said:
    " @HS21: 

ok ill let the hole names thing slide but if this is your idea of a good up bringing the best thing you could do

for a child is keep the fuck away "
    The large bolded font tells me this is something I should take seriously. I've got some serious reflecting to do. Thank you for opening my eyes. 
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ryax
    @HS21: i find your dry sense of humor funny sometimes
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldschool
    @Bones8677 said:
    " @oldschool: I'm tellin' your wife! "
    We waited 15 years before having kids, just so I could get the best years out of her - you ain't telling her anything she doesn't already know  :-)
    Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Coombs
    @oldschool: Selfish bastard,
    Now your kids are just left with that used up husk.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oldschool
    @Coombs said:
    " @oldschool: Selfish bastard, Now your kids are just left with that used up husk. "
    Nah, I left enough in the old girl to keep her going  :/
    FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

You realize there's such a thing as stealing babies correct?  Why don't you just do that?
    HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HS21
    @FiestaUnicorn said:
    " You realize there's such a thing as stealing babies correct?  Why don't you just do that? "
    Because stealing is wrong, duh.
    Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Subjugation
    @ryoma122 said:  
    " @HS21: 

" @HS21:  

ok ill let the hole names thing slide

" @HS21: 

IDIOTS

"@HS21: 

hole 

hmmm .... something strikes me as ironic about this ... but I can't put my finger on it ...
    Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Noodlearms
    @Ryax said:
    " @HS21: i find your dry sense of humor funny sometimes "
    Yeah, lol. 
    SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By SumDeus

May I suggest a clown suit and mask rather than the burglar/murderer get-up. You get the bonus of not having to ever hire a clown for parties.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Evilsbane
    @HS21 said:
    "   I can't wait to have children. I keep running through these scenarios in my mind and it's just making me really anxious for the future. First and foremost I would have to legally change my last name to Awesome. Ideally I would have a boy named Freakin' and a girl  named Totally. I can't wait to bond with them, no longer will I have to rely on internet message boards to grief people, I can just go into the next room and bug my kids.  Let me paint you a word picture. It's Friday night and my wife (who's totally hot) are going out for dinner. I leave the kids alone despite their protests that they're only seven and nine years old. (Freakin' is the oldest) In truth, I plan to come back twenty minutes later dressed in a ski mask, pretending to break into the house. I figure 40 minutes is enough time for them to start believing that they'll be alright without adult supervision. Once this false sense of safety has sunk into their tiny little child brains, I'll strike. A tap on the glass, a knock on the door, little things at first. A call from my cellphone, a conversation in which they ask who is calling and I respond only by breathing heavily into the phone before finally asking if they're home alone. After about a half hour of this mental torture I'll finally pretend to have picked the lock to the front door open and will then begin chasing the little ones all around the house while wearing my black ski mask and clutching a prop knife in my hand. This will teach the kids a valuable lesson; call 911 when trouble is afoot, don't go crying like little babies, which I'm sure they will.   Hopefully this dream will become a reality in the near future. Maybe in a few years, in between announcements of 4D gaming and the establishment of the church of Gerstmann, I'll be writing a blog here at giant bomb dot com, talking about how I've finally become the totally awesome dad of my dreams and how my kids definitely didn't turn out scarred for life and incapable of forming normal human relationships because of a traumatic incident that they may or may not have experienced during their childhood...when I still had custody.       "
    As fucked up as that sounds...yes YES I approve this message :D
    Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Detrian

You'd need to get laid first for that.

So better luck next life I guess?

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Leptok

Man, I came in here all ready to dispense some gaming dad wisdom, now it's all fer naught.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By damodar
    @weeman105 said:
    " @ryoma122 said:  
    " @HS21: 

" @HS21:  

ok ill let the hole names thing slide

" @HS21: 

IDIOTS

"@HS21: 

hole 

hmmm .... something strikes me as ironic about this ... but I can't put my finger on it ... "
    Let me help you with that. *puts finger on hole* 

:O
    fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fini_fly
    Well this was a complete waste of time to read. Although slightly amusing, you probably shouldn't procreate. 

@Detrian
    said:
    " You'd need to get laid first for that.  So better luck next life I guess? "
    This.
    floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By floodiastus

"freaking awesome" I remember this "how I met your mother"-episode...

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AhmadMetallic

GOD FORBID that i bring children to this life. 

GOD FORBID that i bring children who would carry my fucked up DNA 

GOD FORBID that i shit all over my life by bringing little creatures for me to spend my money on, feed, take care of, worry about them day and night, have fights with them when they grow up, AND FACE THE MILLION POSSIBILITIES THE KID COULD TURN INTO WHEN HE'S A YOUNG MAN. 

I would cut my fucking dick open before i make a baby.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By damodar
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " GOD FORBID that i bring children to this life. 

GOD FORBID that i shit all over my life by bringing little creatures for me to spend my money on, feed, take care of, worry about them day and night, have fights with them when they grow up, AND FACE THE MILLION POSSIBILITIES THE KID COULD TURN INTO WHEN HE'S A YOUNG MAN. 

"
    Your posts are always a ray of sunshine in my life.
    tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By tebbit

Hehe. Classy! 

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

" GOD FORBID that i bring children to this life. 

"
    The thought of you cutting your dick open gives me shock site flashbacks. Thanks a lot jackass! 
    *shudders*
    Avatar image for pediatricurology
    PediatricUrology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PediatricUrology

What's really fun is getting hugs, and then every few times responding with yelling. "I love you." "I love you tAAAARRRRGHHH!" Not every time, since you still want them to come to you. Just frequently enough to put them on edge but infrequently enough to where they haven't built up a resistance. When they get a little older, you can move up to beatings, but when they get stronger than you, which inevitably will happen, steal their money.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HS21
    @PediatricUrology said:

" What's really fun is getting hugs, and then every few times responding with yelling. "I love you." "I love you tAAAARRRRGHHH!" Not every time, since you still want them to come to you. Just frequently enough to put them on edge but infrequently enough to where they haven't built up a resistance. When they get a little older, you can move up to beatings, but when they get stronger than you, which inevitably will happen, steal their money. "

You''d be the kind of parent that I'd be glad to have on the PTA. If I decide it's worth the money to send my child to school that is. Probably not though, everything they need to know to survive is already on the internet so whatevs...
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By davidwitten22
    @HS21 said:
    " @PediatricUrology said:

" What's really fun is getting hugs, and then every few times responding with yelling. "I love you." "I love you tAAAARRRRGHHH!" Not every time, since you still want them to come to you. Just frequently enough to put them on edge but infrequently enough to where they haven't built up a resistance. When they get a little older, you can move up to beatings, but when they get stronger than you, which inevitably will happen, steal their money. "

You''d be the kind of parent that I'd be glad to have on the PTA. If I decide it's worth the money to send my child to school that is. Probably not though, everything they need to know to survive is already on the internet so whatevs... "
    that's what wikipedia is for.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#34  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @HS21:
    I should have known what to expect when entering one of your threads, but this time I was hopeful. My hope was misplaced.  :P
    CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By CharkeeFarlee

I want to be a Dad too...

....wait

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

I can't wait to fuck with my kids....The little ones are pretty stupid.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HS21
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " @HS21: I should have known what to expect when entering one of your threads, but this time I was hopeful. My hope was misplaced.  :P "
    Serves you right for even pondering a scenario in which I produce anything meaningful or worth your time. 
    Kiera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kiera

please be the father of my kids.
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By c1337us

Dude I wish parents were just like you.

JB16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JB16

I have to admit this made me lol.

But now I will make it my personal duty to make sure you NEVER procreate.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fwylo

I want to be a Billionaire, so freakin bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-633355e1dd700
    deactivated-633355e1dd700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your posts are usually pretty damned funny. Comedy is your calling, maybe.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I admire this guy's ability to calmly reflect hate in amusing ways.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HS21
    @c1337us said:
    " Dude I wish parents were just like you. "
    If you want me to adopt you, just say the word. Kidnap and adopt both mean the same thing right?
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By c1337us
    @HS21 said:
    " @c1337us said:
    If you want me to adopt you, just say the word. Kidnap and adopt both mean the same thing right? "
    That's what I keep telling the kid in my basement.
    HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HS21
    @c1337us said:
    " @HS21 said:
    " @c1337us said:
    If you want me to adopt you, just say the word. Kidnap and adopt both mean the same thing right? "
    That's what I keep telling the kid in my basement. "
    I don't think I could ever even muster up the strength to kidnap anyone. I find myself always feeling like Forest Whitacker's left eye, just lazy. 
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FluxWaveZ

No you don't.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By c1337us
    @HS21 said:
    " @c1337us said:
    " @HS21 said:
    " @c1337us said:
    That's what I keep telling the kid in my basement. "
    I don't think I could ever even muster up the strength to kidnap anyone. I find myself always feeling like Forest Whitacker's left eye, just lazy.  "
    The trick is to find the right motivation. At first I was trying luring with candy because I thought it would take less physical effort and its a classic tried and true method. But I kept eating it all the candy so I just ended up fat and lazy.
    lolicanseeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lolicanseeyou
    @Origina1Penguin said:
    " I admire this guy's ability to calmly reflect hate in amusing ways. "
    I know he is brilliant
    HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HS21
    @lolicanseeyou said:
    " @Origina1Penguin said:
    " I admire this guy's ability to calmly reflect hate in amusing ways. "
    I know he is brilliant "
    No one will ever suspect that this is my alt account, flattering myself. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.