Baja's open world aspect, never been done in racing.

#1 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
  
#2 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

You're really excited about this game aren't you? It does look pretty cool though.

#3 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
Shawn said:
"You're really excited about this game aren't you? It does look pretty cool though."
Very, noticed no one posted vids, so I am here to spread the word.
#4 Edited by pause422 (6249 posts) -

Open world never been done huh....midnight club? Burnout Paradise? I don't understand what this game is doing differently other than it being off road..

#5 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
pause422 said:
"Open world never been done huh....midnight club? Burnout Paradise? I don't understand what this game is doing differently other than it being off road.."
Sorry, meant off road racing
#6 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -
@BestUsernameEver: 
So,  How was this game?
 
I have it coming in the mail right now,
And am just wondering what you thought about it.
#7 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@BestUsernameEver said:
" pause422 said:
"Open world never been done huh....midnight club? Burnout Paradise? I don't understand what this game is doing differently other than it being off road.."
Sorry, meant off road racing "
Fuel?
#8 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:

" @BestUsernameEver said:

" pause422 said:
"Open world never been done huh....midnight club? Burnout Paradise? I don't understand what this game is doing differently other than it being off road.."
Sorry, meant off road racing "
Fuel? "
You seriously replied to something I said a year and a half ago. So, do I officially have a stalker now, after all the crap you are doing on my page and inbox. It's a little creepy archscabby.
 
You do know by the time I sent that message, Fuel wasn't even out, or really known for that matter? Good try, but you didn't stoop me just yet.
#9 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -
@BestUsernameEver: 
I dug this up.
I was looking into the game and you were the only person who said they were getting it
 
@Coombs said:
" @BestUsernameEver:  So,  How was this game?  I have it coming in the mail right now, And am just wondering what you thought about it. "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.