Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 21, 2000

Take hold of your destiny as you journey across mysterious lands, encounter many magical creatures and meet many memorable characters in a large fantasy world.

10 years. I've finally finished.

Spam101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Spam101

finally completed Shadows of Amn the other day

Always used to start again with different characters. 

vowed to finish it one day and i did.

Still the best RPG ever. But man irenicus was easy. Damn TOB experience cap raise ruined the challange.

PATERSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PATERSON

I'm guessing you would recommend it then? xD

liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By liako21

I recently finished this game myself. Once I got to chapter 7 I really had no motivation to go on (maybe because I had been playing the hell out of it the last couple weeks) but I trudged through it anyway. As for the story I wouldnt really say its one of the best of all time (as I have read many times). I think i enjoyed the game mostly because of how huge the world was and all the side quests. Imoen gets captured early on in the game and you have to save her, but it really just seems if you wanted to you could just run around for 100 hours doing every little side quest and pretend that she never existed. The combat was good, but you definately need to read wtf each spell does, know wtf thac0 is, etc etc.  

Not sure if i will play the expansion. I think I will give Icewind dale a try instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.