3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

Solid State Game Review: Balloon Fight (NES) 0

Game Title: Balloon FightRelease Date: 1985Developer: NintendoPlatform: Nintendo Entertainment SystemGenre/Type: Arcade Style 2D Platformer Game Rating: [IV/V] While the game play might entirely original, Balloon Fight clearly makes up for it with solid game play, challenging levels, as well as charm. Balloon Fight is an odd, yet fascinating game. It uses some core game play features as well as some modes from previous games. The aesthetic qualities are original, but on the simple side. With the...

Be warned -- the music will haunt you forever! 0

Balloon Fight never struck me as one of those mainstream titles that everyone knew and loved, but somehow we all knew about it in some form or another. For example, if it came up as a Wario Warez mini-game we'd jump and go "Ohhh I remember this game... sorta!"It really wasn't that great of a game but it was memorable for two reasons. Firstly, because you're a guy with balloons on your back flapping your arms, and when you played multiplayer you could pop your friends balloons, which inevitably l...