Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

20 New Screenshots Released.

Lionester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lionester
    TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Wow, looks stunning. I loved the old Banjos and I can't wait for this. But I hear that most of the time you're riding around in vehicles. Is this true? I really haven't been keeping up with this game and if somebody could tell me about it that would be great.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    TheJollyRajah said:
    "Wow, looks stunning. I loved the old Banjos and I can't wait for this. But I hear that most of the time you're riding around in vehicles. Is this true? I really haven't been keeping up with this game and if somebody could tell me about it that would be great."
    Yeah, there's hardly any platforming. Just vehicling. Check out brads preview video of it if you want to know more. It was really good.
    TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheJollyRajah
    MattyFTM said:
    "TheJollyRajah said:
    "Wow, looks stunning. I loved the old Banjos and I can't wait for this. But I hear that most of the time you're riding around in vehicles. Is this true? I really haven't been keeping up with this game and if somebody could tell me about it that would be great."
    Yeah, there's hardly any platforming. Just vehicling. Check out brads preview video of it if you want to know more. It was really good."
    K thanks. That sucks.... :( I want the old banjo back.

*watches preview*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.