Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

Banjo-Kazooie N&B 2 Kinect idea

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

(I'm sorry about yesterday, guys. And I genuinely want to contribute to this site, chat and stuff.. : /)

I'm still waiting hard for Microsoft's Xbox Infinity announcement. And can't really figure out what games I would like to get announced. I'm thinking its gonna be a bunch of Kinect-centric new IP. Dance Central 4 is probably gonna get announced as well, but whatever.

I'm truly hoping for is: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts 2. I enjoyed playing through that whole world, trying to fly to a target, and just trying to drive stuff in the test room. I'm wondering though, if they should add Kinect functionality. It would justify the cost, and get it to sell. I'm just hoping it doesn't get called Banjo: Kinect. Kazooie makes the title-longer, but it kinda needs to be there.

No Caption Provided

I just genuinely want to see another Banjo-Kazooie game. Infinity-powered HD graphics, might just be awesome, and micro-transactions might actually help satisfy the budget. I know no one likes micros-transactions much. But imagine an Avatar-Marketplace-sized err, marketplace! This big giant store with tons of DLC, for car parts, DLC for extra levels, worlds, avatar items, and whatever else I can't think of.

Trutfully, I realize that if this were to ever be made, optional Kinect controls might actually be okay I think. It certainly might not be for some, but Kinect 2.0 might actually be cool this time. And hey, while we're add it, why don't we add Diddy Kong racing style racing-levels. Giant levels, with DLC options galore.

They could put this on PC if you think about it. They have Kinect don't they? I'm just not very sure if Kinect on PC games, or just application-medical stuff.

So, what do you guys think?

HeyImPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Haven't they destroyed and humiliated banjo and kazooie enough?

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By NoobSauceG7

Microtransactions and kinect for a banjo-kazooie game sounds like shit. I would want them to make a proper Banjo-Threeie, since it has been a while from one of those types of games. I did like Nuts and Bolts but it didn't sell enough and pissed a lot of people off. But, the Rare of those days are gone so I honestly can't expect anything good from them now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.