Hey Brad, Did You Know That The Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Soundtrack Is Out Tomorrow?

• 68 results
Posted by Jeff (3577 posts) -
 This is what the soundtrack will look like, Brad.
Brad. Brad! I have some important news for you. That Sumthing Else Music Works company, you know the one that keeps releasing game soundtracks for sale? It's putting out the original score from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts tomorrow, both on CD and digitally via the company's website and this "iTunes" thing.

Yes, that means you will be able to exchange just under ten of your Earth dollars for 28 tracks from Robin Beanland, Dave Clynick, and Grant Kirkhope. Yes, Brad, the Grant Kirkhope. Dude, I know! It'll be like that week we spent listening to Viva Pinata music in the office, only significantly more plucky and, well, Banjo-like. Wait, I mean banjo-like. Like the instrument. Not the bear... I guess I mean the bear, too. I guess there's probably some kazoo in there, as well. Hey, I wonder if the character names dictated the way the soundtrack of these games went, or if the soundtrack came first and they decided to name the dudes after two of the instruments used in the music.

This line is most definitely not just here to better balance the text against the size of the screenshot to the right. Given the way Giant Bomb is a variable-width website built with stuff that was reverse-engineered from alien technology, that would just be stupid of me. Seriously, idiotic. OK, I have to go get ready to go into the office now, Brad. I'll see you there.

Staff
#1 Posted by Jeff (3577 posts) -
 This is what the soundtrack will look like, Brad.
Brad. Brad! I have some important news for you. That Sumthing Else Music Works company, you know the one that keeps releasing game soundtracks for sale? It's putting out the original score from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts tomorrow, both on CD and digitally via the company's website and this "iTunes" thing.

Yes, that means you will be able to exchange just under ten of your Earth dollars for 28 tracks from Robin Beanland, Dave Clynick, and Grant Kirkhope. Yes, Brad, the Grant Kirkhope. Dude, I know! It'll be like that week we spent listening to Viva Pinata music in the office, only significantly more plucky and, well, Banjo-like. Wait, I mean banjo-like. Like the instrument. Not the bear... I guess I mean the bear, too. I guess there's probably some kazoo in there, as well. Hey, I wonder if the character names dictated the way the soundtrack of these games went, or if the soundtrack came first and they decided to name the dudes after two of the instruments used in the music.

This line is most definitely not just here to better balance the text against the size of the screenshot to the right. Given the way Giant Bomb is a variable-width website built with stuff that was reverse-engineered from alien technology, that would just be stupid of me. Seriously, idiotic. OK, I have to go get ready to go into the office now, Brad. I'll see you there.

Staff
#2 Posted by Media_Master (3283 posts) -

NIce!!

#3 Posted by MoeB (42 posts) -

Brad is so lame!

#4 Posted by Nat3TheGreat13 (260 posts) -

I still need to play this game!

#5 Posted by Grimmy616 (401 posts) -

Good on ya

#6 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Did you know that GB was reverse-engineered from aliens technology Brad?!

#7 Posted by steve86uk (42 posts) -

So basically, Nuts and Bolts OST, out tommorow. Ha, thanks. I still need to go back and finish the game. Not sure I will be getting the soundtrack though.

#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -

Banjo had a fantastic soundtrack, so I may buy this.

#9 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I seriously need to get this.

#10 Posted by Nasar7 (2662 posts) -

Brad won't see this.

#11 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

i love this site.

#12 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -

Yeah BRAD

#13 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -

YES!!!! KIRKHOPE RULES!!!!

#14 Edited by killdave (1073 posts) -

Brad is so excited he, Pulled a Brad while reading this news.

#15 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

I did give this game a try and my $30. And I still fail to see how anyone can have fun with it. :( A few times I was having fun, but so far they've been spread out, short bursts of fun.

#16 Posted by Fever (8 posts) -

This is really, really, good news.

#17 Posted by Death_Burnout (3797 posts) -

Viva Pinata Music in the Office must of been pure magic.

#18 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

I'm playing that game right now, but I haven't paid any attention to the soundtrack.  Guess I'll have to take a better listen.

#19 Posted by phlegms (1607 posts) -

Brad is a llama.

#20 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

i love that picture of brad

#21 Posted by Winternet (8018 posts) -

Brad. Hey Brad! BRAD! Nah man, it's hopeless. He won't listen.... Brad!

#22 Posted by AdventChild (189 posts) -

I am so buying this.

#23 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Brad must be very excited. Once again, Giant Bomb is the home to all Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts love.

#24 Posted by JerkFace (119 posts) -

This.

#25 Posted by natetodamax (19204 posts) -

Poor Brad, always gettin' picked on

#26 Posted by Pie (7095 posts) -

Is it free?

#27 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

Happy!

Now I just need the TiP album and my life will be complete.

#28 Posted by Kohe321 (3528 posts) -

Awesome stuff, thanks for the heads up!

#29 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -

Ya hear that, Brad?

#30 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

You gotta feel sorry for Brad sometimes.

#31 Posted by CleverLoginName (678 posts) -

Jeff sounds like he was wasted when he wrote that.

#32 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -

More private messages turned public!

#33 Posted by Reverseface (1221 posts) -

JEFF & BRAD HAVE A BROMANCE!!!!!

#34 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

God dammit i love Brad!! screw the haters!!

Also this looks like a really sweet deal
#35 Posted by Wright (637 posts) -

I found this to be a humorous article. 

#36 Posted by Roger_Klotz (780 posts) -

Brad buys this now!

#37 Posted by eXists (134 posts) -

Rare games are gr8, go Brad!

#38 Posted by Alphazero (1536 posts) -

This is a private message for my friend Pat. It's private, so don't read it if yo're not him.

Pat! Dude! You can get the dog back on Knothole, which will make finding that last key way easier. It's on sale. Get yourself a dog, Dog.

#39 Posted by Gamer_152 (14077 posts) -

Hehe, nice article Jeff.

#40 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

Brad shall respond to this article by posting another article. I hope.

#41 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -

Drunken Brad picture ftw.

#42 Posted by snoopeasystreet (108 posts) -

Nuts and Bolts had a fantastic soundtrack.

I will buy this album.
#43 Posted by Maxszy (2064 posts) -

AWESOME!

#44 Posted by Navster (51 posts) -

I just picked up Nuts and Bolts yesterday on the strength of Brad's enthusiasm for it. I would have gotten it earlier but it took forever to come down in price. For all you Canadian gamers, amazon.ca has it for $20.

#45 Posted by FlipperDesert (2084 posts) -

It's showing as $0 to me. Wha?

Also, hey Brad! I like your voice.

#46 Posted by Mourer (143 posts) -

Only on Giant Bomb.  I love this site.

#47 Posted by MrTea (34 posts) -

Is Brad an AI then?

#48 Posted by MattBodega (1904 posts) -

It's like I'm inside Brad's inbox, reading all his delicious secrets!
Also: hell yes. I was playing ?Nuts and Bolts over the weekend with a friend who thought the game was another 3D platformer. He was SHOCKED to find out that it was one of the best games of 2008. Who would have thought?

#49 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

lolz

#50 Posted by iAmJohn (6119 posts) -
@Reverseface said:
" JEFF & BRAD HAVE A BROMANCE!!!!! "
Doesn't everyone have a bromance with Brad?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.