Hey Brad, Did You Know That The Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Soundtrack Is Out Tomorrow?

• 69 results
#51 Posted by TheMasterDS (2133 posts) -

Nuts and Bolts had a soundtrack that copied all of its music from previous games with the exception of the hub world's music. Sure, they were remixed, but in their original games they were remixed 5 times for each world honestly.

#52 Posted by spiceninja (3070 posts) -

I expect this soundtrack to sell about 10 copies.

#53 Posted by rohanspear345 (341 posts) -

just 10 earth dollars!

#54 Posted by Atlas (2457 posts) -

I played half of Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts with headphones on listening to music and the Bombcast. I am indifferent to this news, although I did love that game.

#55 Posted by TheAdmin (715 posts) -

Where is Brad?!

#56 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

Might have to check it out.  BK games always have good soundtracks or maybe that's just a Rare thing.

#57 Posted by TheKidNixon (1564 posts) -

Brad's lack of comments in this thread is disturbing. I hope he knows!

Hey Brad!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

#58 Posted by iAmJohn (6134 posts) -

BRAD ARE YOU OKAY?  PLEASE TELL US THAT YOU'RE OKAY!!!

#59 Edited by Lazyimperial (49 posts) -

Haha, I bought Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts because of Brad too Navster. His enthusiasm really sold me on the product. I'm afraid that I still have to buy Resident Evil 5 and Infamous though. I know they're good, but I'm broke and addicted to Fallout 3 (which I finally have gotten back into now that classes are over. Grad school was so time consuming, but it's summer reprieve baby). 

I'll get them in time, and Prototype can wait until I'm good and ready darnit!  Meanwhile, I'll have to to buy this cd myself. I've listened to the Kameo soundtrack so often that I could use some new Rare tunes. Maybe I'll have to splurge and find some Viva Pinata music too, and maybe set up my keyboard to let me do that ~ over the "n" thing.  I can do the á í ó ú é stuff. :P

#60 Posted by Parsnip (1116 posts) -

Ha, I blogged about this like 5 days ago. :p I feel so powerful now, my power is probably over 9000.

#61 Posted by MeatSim (10938 posts) -

This is very important news!

#62 Posted by ElectricHaggis (630 posts) -

Earth dollars!  Are you prophesising some sort of American government ruled world?
Seriously though, despite my enjoyment of Nuts and Bolts, the soundtrack was nowhere near interesting enough for me to even consider buying this.

#63 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Out of curiosity, what width is the "intended" width for the site to be viewed in. 1280? 1024?

#64 Posted by theMcNasty (740 posts) -

More articles like these please.  :D

#65 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Not the US version of snakebite & black (using Shiner Bock black lager instead of black currant) talking, wooooooooooooooooooot freaking sweet.

Moving something dark & brutal out of the ipod for this for an undetermined amount of time.

#66 Posted by SamuSlave (252 posts) -

The theme from Banjo Land is one of the best pieces of orchestration i have heard in some time.

#67 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

Branjo.

That's the name the tabloids have given his relationship with the game, and nobody can get enough of it.

#68 Posted by Arjuna (888 posts) -

Okami:  best soundtrack ever!

#69 Posted by thewonderwaffle (67 posts) -

great last line!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.