Hopefully someone new sees this!

#1 Posted by PirateNipple (95 posts) -

If anyone watched last night's Unprofessional Fridays (2/15/2013) and came here because of it, please play this game. It is completely awesome. Brad actually did a pretty poor job of showing off what makes the game so good, though. He should have played some beforehand to get past the intro and tutorials.

It's on 360 Games on Demand for $15, and it looks like a used copy is $10 at Gamestop/EB. I'm actually going to go buy another copy after thinking about the game last night, I gave a friend my old one forever ago.

#2 Posted by RawknRo11a (568 posts) -

Yea, watched it the other night and afterwards started looking for my copy... such an addicting game. Terrible for people like me who are OCD about collectibles...

#3 Edited by handlas (2721 posts) -

There's a review and he played it during a TNT plus gave it his "Best Xbox 360 game" of that year. I think he did his due diligence for the game.

#4 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4297 posts) -

I'm hopelessly hoping they make a Part 2 for this. <Sigh>

#5 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4606 posts) -

I didn't see the friday thing, but I recall a quality TNT from way back where they dicked around with that for a while. Not sure where/whether it's archived at all though.

#6 Posted by Arnox (22 posts) -

I have to pay to watch them screw around for thirty minutes on a couple games? I'll pass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.