Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

Review Time

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jordan23
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I just checked Metacritic for the hell of it...it's basically troll central!

Yay for trolls!
    Yay for trolls!
    Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Riddler

i'll preorder this when i pick up Gears2.

such an awesome value, Great game + 40$ price tag + free Orginal Banjo in HD. 
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pause422

had no interest initially but after playing the demo and realizing the absolutely retarded ass shit you could make with the vehicle editor, I'm definitely giving this game a rent, I'll just have a lot of fun purposely building things stupid, and watching the hilarious results.

And yeah that's not surprising Kush. (not that metacritic doesn't need to be taking out back and shot anyway) but I went by there the otherday to see what users were giving a few games(well a few weeks ago) because they were even officially released, and others things- all the 360 retards put LBP's score down really low, and the PS3 ones did the same to Gears 2, its really funny to see. People never seem to amaze anymore, you just gotta expect this shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.