Showroom is up! Show off your babies.

#1 Edited by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

So the Banjo Nuts and Bolts Showroom is up- the website that allows you to upload images that you've taken and save/link them. To save them in a higher resolution, click on the image to get its individual page, and then click on the image itself. Then save it, and upload it manually using Imageshack or something. Uploading it to GiantBomb doesn't show it at its full. It won't be upscaled; all images are downscaled automatically for some stupid reason.

The AmphiBat 2.25: An awesome All-Terrain vehicle that flies, drives, and... boats? across anything imaginable. I love this thing.

Glory Shot
Awesome
I hate captions.

The JaygeBoat 1.0: A red racing fiend with nearly unmatched speed and beautiful handing.

Whoosh.
Can't be beat.

The Pusher: It... pushes. Hard. Propellers for extra force and a spring that knocks all manner of balls to high heaven. Weird.

It hurts.
Boom in the back? Wow that's a bad one. Screw Captions. Srsly.

#2 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

+1

#3 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Your lack of penis cars is disturbing.

#4 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

I'll take more later, but behold! The Impreza 1.25! Well...part of it at least.

O_o
#5 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Gawd, my copy should be arriving tomorrow.... I NEED THIS NOW!!

#6 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Since this is kind of related to Banjo, I'm installing Banjo on my HDD right now!

#7 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

IM MAKING A COW TORCHER MACHINE!!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

Jayge, you know you don't have to have captions. You can just delete everything in the area, it'll just be blank....

#9 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

The Pusher looks terrifying. 0_o

#10 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
"Jayge, you know you don't have to have captions. You can just delete everything in the area, it'll just be blank...."
I love you.

SpikeSpiegel said:
"The Pusher looks terrifying. 0_o"
Tell that to the cow it sent flying 300 feet for the hell of it last night :-P
#11 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Those are some pretty cool vehicles you go there...I would show mine if my copy of the game would show up already.

#12 Posted by r3b3lr0b0t (460 posts) -
No! Wait Banjo! That's not honey!!
Dancing with the stars!
When pigs fly
#13 Posted by Ice_Cold_Rayman (216 posts) -

I can't wait to pick up my pre-order and get started on some crazy contraptions.

#14 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

I'm getting the game Sunday, when I make something cool I'll post it.

#15 Edited by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

Isn't that pusher car just the default car for that log ice cube challenge in banjoland?

Anyway, I'm heading to finish my paper and then going to bed.  I'll post my vehicles tomorrow. 
(i have like  10 unique cars at the moment each with at least 1 variant- ex. kickass helicopter and then a kickass helicopter with a big carrying bed underneath attached by a detacher)

My only problem with the game is that there's no way to download cars.  It's kind of gay really.  Or can you?  I havent really looked that much into it.

#16 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Isn't that pusher car just the default car for that log ice cube challenge in banjoland?

Anyway, I'm heading to finish my paper and then going to bed.  I'll post my vehicles tomorrow. 
(i have like  10 unique cars at the moment each with at least 1 variant- ex. kickass helicopter and then a kickass helicopter with a big carrying bed underneath attached by a detacher)

My only problem with the game is that there's no way to download cars.  It's kind of gay really.  Or can you?  I havent really looked that much into it."
You can download cars.

The pusher is a *heavily* modified version of that pusher, yes.
#17 Posted by Godzilla_Sushi (1084 posts) -

caption

caption
#18 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Dude, Godzilla, that stuff is monstrous! Holy crap!

#19 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Dude, Godzilla, that stuff is monstrous! Holy crap!"

That's what she said.
#20 Posted by Godzilla_Sushi (1084 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Jayge said:

That's what she said."
Yup, she sure did.

Jayge said:
Yeah totally huge. One is an attack helicopter with almost every weapon in the game. The other is my taxi plane.....over done!

:)
#21 Posted by ShakeItBaby (168 posts) -

Here's some of my stuff:

LuftWaffle
BanjoMech
BanjoMech
BanjoMech
Lead Zeppelin
Donut with Sprinkles

#22 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -
Blubber Gets His
I Love this

#23 Posted by Deathawk (280 posts) -

I'll post some of my creations later right now it's time for beddy bye.

What to look forward to: A freakin cyclops and a robotic overlord

#24 Posted by Daz0608 (384 posts) -
Fire breathing Dragon
#25 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
Daz0608 said:
"
Fire breathing Dragon
"
Simple, yet, somehow adorable. Awesome.
#26 Edited by TEAMHOLT (437 posts) -
I removed it from their site after I found it, for obvious reasons.
#27 Posted by QuietAlien (174 posts) -

My stuff. Kinda Generic but whatever.

dump truck(back)
boat
ship
dump truck
#28 Posted by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

First off, obligatory penis rocket

Penis Rocket!

Mobile Flying Turret Thing,  I can't really remember why I built this but it's fun to use.

Mobile Turret (Flying)
Mobile Turret (Firing)

Ramming Machine.  This thing is crazy good at throwing things extremely far across a map, it's good for a few of the jinto challenges and some others.
Ramming Machine!

Racing Train.  This was much better at racing before I added the second car to the train, the rear car kinda pulls it off course from time to time, it's still a lot of fun to drive though

Racing Train (Front)
Racing Train (Rear)

#29 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
turtle3030 said:
"My stuff. Kinda Generic but whatever.

dump truck(back)
boat
ship
dump truck
"
Dude... the dump truck... Genius...
#30 Posted by AggroCraig (50 posts) -

I'm sure this has been done before, but I did my best to turn the smiling bomb into a car in this game! =)

#31 Posted by dragonfly110 (18 posts) -

lol, i cant post them yet but i have a gigantic Seeods head, a pirate ship, a huge UFO, and sme more stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.