spec-o-spy

#1 Posted by uglybob (51 posts) -

can this be sent via xbox live to me as i have lots of crates but never get it. ive the aerial, gyroscope, spotlight, self destruct, liquid squirter, spoiler, suck n blow, sticky ball, vacuum, spring, tow bar, detacher, ejector seat and chameleon but not it.

username is keightley1980. id be indebited to you.

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

You can't send parts over XBL.

Can you?

#3 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

No; and I also think that if you send a vehicle with parts you do not yet have, they cannot edit that vehicle and just use your vehicle for the parts either.

#4 Edited by jakob187 (21775 posts) -
kmdrkul said:
"No; and I also think that if you send a vehicle with parts you do not yet have, they cannot edit that vehicle and just use your vehicle for the parts either."
Bingo.  You've gotta have the parts already.  I don't remember which crate they are in, but it's after you've gotten the high grip wheels.  It's a cool little toy...but does anyone know if anything happens if you free all the Jinjos?  And do you HAVE to lock the Minjos up afterwards for anything other than completionist ways?

I think it's time that some of us got together and outdid the Force Unleashed guide!!!  I just don't have the time for it...
#5 Edited by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Minjos are for notes/completion only.

As are wrongly-imprisoned Jinjos.

#6 Posted by jakob187 (21775 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Minjos are for notes/completion only.

As are wrongly-imprisoned Jinjos."
Yeah, those fuckin' pigs...ya know, because they are made of pork...and also happen to be cops.  It's kind of like how all the Nazis in LEGO Indy have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Don't believe me?  Go play it and look.
#7 Posted by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

What does the spec-o-spy even do? I've put it on a couple of vehicles but I've never really noticed it do anything.  It seems to just spin it's head and not much else, on a similar note what does the arial do?

#8 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -
IncredibleBulk92 said:
"What does the spec-o-spy even do? I've put it on a couple of vehicles but I've never really noticed it do anything.  It seems to just spin it's head and not much else, on a similar note what does the arial do?"
It puts Jinjos on your mini map, so you see the trophy challenges plus the Jinjos.  If it is mapped to a button, then you can deploy it as a floating camera (automatically returns when you're done).  However, deploying it removes the ability the control your vehicle until you are finished using it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.