This game isn't perfect...

#1 Posted by Fantastical (94 posts) -

but god, is it fun. I never want to stop playing. Plus, I get to experience the original Banjo Kazooie thanks to the preorder bonus. I'm in heaven.

The game is beautiful, funny, and addictive.

#2 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Yes, yes it is, you're wrong.

#3 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

My main problem with the game was fixed after I installed it (yea, the framerate in showdown town and the humba menus were really my biggest problem)

#4 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

Wrong.

The game is Perfect
#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I am loving the game so far, but my main problem is with the text...not that it's too small or unreadable (SDTV here), but it goes by way too quickly. I don't even have time to read it all and I actually want to read it. I haven't looked in the settings to see if there was a way to slow it down, but I highly doubt I'll find anything.

#6 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I never took a five star rating on Giant Bomb to mean "HEY THIS GAME HAS NO FLAWS."

I took ti to mean "THIS GAME IS PRETTY OK, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING IT MAYBE."

And we all know it's not perfect.

Right people with standard def TVs?

You know what I'm talking about.

YOU ALL KNOW

#7 Posted by Ichi (59 posts) -

This game is perfect, if you think it's not perfect then you are the one that's not perfect.  Standard def TVs are not perfect, BKN&B is.

OK but yea the game is a lot of fun, but there have been a LOT of fun games out recently.  I have a few times in the top 10.  On one stage I was #1 in the world for a while last I checked I was down to #2 (only off by a fraction of a second though).

But really there are some amazingly crazy & cool solutions to levels.  Watch people's replays, some people have done some amazing things.

#8 Posted by Davvyk (686 posts) -

Its more than perfect. its broke the 5 star scale gone back around again and parked in the 5 star slot again. Its broke reviewing space-time-rating laws of reviewage.

its that perfect

#9 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -
LordXavierBritish said:
"I never took a five star rating on Giant Bomb to mean "HEY THIS GAME HAS NO FLAWS."

I took ti to mean "THIS GAME IS PRETTY OK, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING IT MAYBE."

YOU ALL KNOW"
I've got an SDTV and I don't see what the problem is. The text looks fine to me.
#10 Posted by Red (5991 posts) -

Game's not really for me. I checked out the demo a little too much freedom for me, I always get lost in games with a big open world that don't give you much direction on where to go.

#11 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"LordXavierBritish said:
"I never took a five star rating on Giant Bomb to mean "HEY THIS GAME HAS NO FLAWS."

YOU ALL KNOW"
I've got an SDTV and I don't see what the problem is. The text looks fine to me."
Seriously?

I can barely read it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.