Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

Wacha buildin'?

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Belonpopo

Since I know there is sudden infatuation with N&B right now I was wondering what everyone was buildling at the moment. I currently working on three different things, all of which are WWII vehicles. A German Panzer IV, some kind of bomber, Stuka dive bomber. I may pass out some blueprint if I think they are worthy of sharing.

Generiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Generiko

I usually try to create a train ,but half an hour later I find myself creating  something that is just Jets,engines,wings, and flamethrowers.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I made a pod racer.

I was trying to make a robot, but my plan for motorized legs went horribly wrong but out of that came the inspiration for a pod racer.

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Shindiggah

haven't played it in a month but last thing I was working on was a pimped out UFO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.