mellenman's Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Xbox 360) review

Banjo Kazooie N&B

I had always liked platforming games. I had also liked racing, flying, and building games. And once I heard about this game I decided to try it. From the hilarious intro to the hundred plus missions, this has to be one of the best games of 2008. Amazingly i wasn't very excited about this game compared to other games, like COD WaW, Mecrs 2, or even others, but it turned out to be one of my favorites. Go buy it right now!!!

Other reviews for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Xbox 360)

Once there was a Bear, a Bird, and a Car? 0

Banjo Kazooie is, or in some ways should be Microsoft’s platformer mascot. It’s a shame that this game and its characters aren’t the spectacle, or not anymore since the N64 days. But that shouldn’t stop you from getting the newest Banjo Kazooie game because Banjo Kazooie: Nut’s and Bolts is a fantastic game that’s well worth your dollar. To get everything out of the way for a second, Banjo Kazooie: Nut’s and Bolts is still platformer. It’s just one that is untraditional in a sense. You are sti...