Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Barack Obama

Character » appears in 28 games

The 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama appears in a surprising number of games, usually in a cameo or peripheral fashion.

Radom Thoughts

darthfoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By darthfoo

Watched the President's press conference today.  Kinda tired of the Washington game of we will/they won't but I thought he did pretty well.  It's gonna be a tough election.   The Metroid, Other M review was a lot less frustrating.  Gonna check out Avatar in 3D today with my wife, she hasn't seen it yet.  Then off to a nice dinner out and hopefully more gaming tonight.  Back to the Fruit company tomorrow for another exciting day.

darthfoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthfoo

Watched the President's press conference today.  Kinda tired of the Washington game of we will/they won't but I thought he did pretty well.  It's gonna be a tough election.   The Metroid, Other M review was a lot less frustrating.  Gonna check out Avatar in 3D today with my wife, she hasn't seen it yet.  Then off to a nice dinner out and hopefully more gaming tonight.  Back to the Fruit company tomorrow for another exciting day.

pbhawks45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By pbhawks45

This is the greatest post ever written.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Since you know you're already gonna see it, it probably isn't the nicest thing to talk smack about Avatar, but, man, I thought that movie was pretty awful.  Did you already see it yourself, but not with your wife?  If you liked it, that's cool too, you're certainly not alone.  The special effects were without a doubt spectacular.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.