Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Barbie Dreamhouse Party

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 12, 2013

A minigame collection featuring Barbie and friends who are trapped in Barbie's dreamhouse.

Spread™ The™ Word™

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Brothers™ and Sisters™, I have followed™ the path™ of the World's Best Driver™. I have set the Orange Track™ ablaze™ with my Hot Wheels™. I have learned™ the ancient™ art™ of trademarking™. And now, I have been bathed™ in the Pink Light™ and allowed™ into the House of Dreams™, where the Party™ never ends.

All because I have I heard the Word™, and the Word™ is Barbie™. Yes, the Paragon of Prettiness™, our blessed goddess™Herself™ has smiled™ upon me, with Her™ toothless™ plastic™ grin™.

But alas™, the unbarbielievers™ wish to silence™ me. They™ wish to block™ their ears™, but they will hear the Word™. They must.™ Brothers™ and Sisters™, I must ask that YOU™ take up the torch™ which I pass to you™, and, like me™, allowed the Pink Light™ to pass over you.

Go forth, Followers of Fashion™, Heralds of Hairstyles™, go forth and spread Her™holy teachings™. We have heard the Word™ and the Word™ is Barbie™.

All must hear the Word™.

No Caption Provided

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Talk about overdoing a joke...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.